• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    As a kid I heard the story of Sam Houston every time we went past it. Which was fairly often. Would hate to see it go. These lily livered protesters should pack their bags and go back where ever they came from mexico, california, Austin or to their parents spare bedroom

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    This is really getting old and it makes me sick . Confederate Flags, Thomas Jefferson, and now they want Sam Houston they are trying to erase the history of the United States and Texas. Pretty soon the only thing that will be covered in history books will be mlk, blacks, civil rights workers and other minority groups. As obummer said remember all the muslims through history that helped make the United States a great country.

Please remember those that gave their made the ultimate sacrifice to make this country great no matter what color or religion. God bless them and the United States.

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I think the previous 8 years have shown that Leftists have no interest in living peacefully with those who disagree with them. They are only interested in complete domination of government and culture. They will do everything they can to erase their enemies past and present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    BillFairbanks,

Imvho, the MORON LEFT is the TRUE ENEMY of the USA & must be ridiculed, marginalized & essentially destroyed if the USA is ever to be great again.

yours, satx

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ban Sam Houston's historical legacy?
    Nah!
    Hopefully this won't gain any traction, as it's pretty much historically misdirected.

The OP's article is pretty reasonable...
    It points out:
    Houston is credited for securing Texas' independence from Mexico during the battle of San Jacinto in 1836.
    He was president of Texas, a U.S. senator after Texas joined the United States and then became the state's governor.
    "Sam Houston is the father of Texas,"

It goes on to say:
    "Texans agree the disgusting idols of America's dark days of slavery must be removed to bring internal peace to our country."

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Sam Houston is not a "disgusting idol".

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    satx78247;1612349 said:
    BillFairbanks,

Imvho, the MORON LEFT is the TRUE ENEMY of the USA & must be ridiculed, marginalized & essentially destroyed if the USA is ever to be great again.

yours, satx
    It would be easier to just shoot them.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I love history, be it U.S. or around the world, and it saddens me that there are those that feel that if we erase certain individuals from history then it will solve today's problems. Great events in our past were done by people, and like it or not they weren't perfect. If we condemn and erase individuals from history based on their faults, then soon we won't have any history at all.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom