• Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    satx78247;1613825 said:
    To All,

can "Black ONLY drinking fountains" & "Black ONLY restrooms" be far behind?
    (At 70YY, I remember such "segregated by race" facilities & didn't approve of that sort of thing in the 1950s either.)

yours, satx

We have come full circle. I am at a loss.
    DK Firearms

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mikewood,

The spokeswoman for The California African-American Students Assn. said last week that one of the major goals of their group is to assure that, "A-A students have 'Black ONLY facilities' at every California college campus by the Fall Semester of 2017, so that we don't have to associate with other racial groups."

Sounds like APARTHEID to me.

yours, satx

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Mikewood,

The spokeswoman for The California African-American Students Assn. said last week that one of the major goals of their group is to assure that, "A-A students have 'Black ONLY facilities' at every California college campus by the Fall Semester of 2017, so that we don't have to associate with other racial groups."

yours, satx

Nope. Blacks should be ordered, by the court, to use white facilities...even if they have to be put on buses and transported there.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Mikewood,

yours, satx

Are they gonna have bond fires and where their hoodies ?

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    All, I have been following the events leading up to the protest and counter-protest. I have been very determined to go to the counter-protest, and I actually just bought a mag holder to wear to the event. However, after doing some research, I really think the antifa protest is/was made by a fake account, and that there won't actually be an antifa protest at all. The facebook account that made the june 10th original event was just created 5 weeks ago, and the houston antifa page claims no ownership or affiliation with that page. Also, the Texas antifa page which made the original protest has 0 positive traffic to their page - no comments by anyone in support of their group at all. Which leads me to believe that the creators of the the "This is Texas" facebook group and the creators of the counter antifa protest are actually trolling/scamming everyone, and may even be the same people who created the Texas antifa page. Take it for what it's worth. The this is texas admins post about all this work they are doing and supplies they are buying, and state that they have been in communications with HPD, but don't provide any proof of communications with anyone. I'm in Houston and was planning on going to this, but now I think I will pass. Or maybe wait till 9:30 to see if anyone other than the "this is texas" admin posts that there are actually some antifa people there.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    mroper,

ImVho, there are some VERY STRANGE creatures in "The Moron Left", regardless of color/creed/religion/lack of religion/ethnicity.

yours, satx

GunGal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2017
    I would if I was in the area. This whitewashing of history, and destruction of culture, is gross. To make matters worse, Sam Houston was "on their side," so to speak. But, hey, he's a white guy from the South, so he must be destroyed, right? *eyeroll*

Top Bottom