• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Lol, so no guns doesn't really mean no guns?
    A simple no guns sign is meaningless in the context of this discussion. However, if caught and requested to leave, I've now been given official notice. At that point, i would leave.

This really isn't that hard.
    Hurley's Gold

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    A simple no guns sign is meaningless in the context of this discussion. However, if caught and requested to leave, I've now been given official notice. At that point, i would leave.

This really isn't that hard.

Considering the context of this discussion. I'm more than a little incredulous.

Did you guys also oppose the bill that prohibited the employer from banning gun in their parking lot?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I opposed that bill on the grounds that the legislature didn't have the authority to pass it.

If they have the authority to pass that law then they have the authority to pass a law saying no one can carry at work regardless of the owners wishes.

I vote against government having authority every chance I get.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Considering the context of this discussion. I'm more than a little incredulous.

Did you guys also oppose the bill that prohibited the employer from banning gun in their parking lot?

Did you miss the "if caught" portion?
    No, I didn't oppose that bill, as it has never made me any difference. There's a lot to be said for "don't ask, don't tell"

Back on the topic we've been debating. Unless you're forced to go to a place, for whatever reason, the request of a private business owner cannot possible infringe on your rights. If however, it is a place you must go, for whatever reason such as a government office, and you're not allowed to carry, then it is indeed an infringement. See my smoking ban example above. It can only be an infringement if the government is forcing the issue, not an individual.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I opposed that bill on the grounds that the legislature didn't have the authority to pass it.

If they have the authority to pass that law then they have the authority to pass a law saying no one can carry at work regardless of the owners wishes.

I vote against government having authority every chance I get.

Me too.

I oppose any time the government grants, or attempts to grant, itself authority outside of those specifically outlined and enumerated in founding documents.

TSA should not exist (singular example of course)

Patriot Act was a horrible idea for the people and those who rammed it through against the will of the people and the principles of the union knew that it meant unlimited blank checks and unlimited expansion of governmental power and control over the people.

Militarization of units within our communities, illegal spying on citizenry amounting to nothing less than warrantless illegal search and seizure without representation or notification, indefinite detainment of citizens without charges and without representation....

I could go on for hours giving examples of governmental over-reach and clear and intentional violation of the rights of the people.

And our children (not mine) are being brainwashed to believe this is acceptable activity that should be encouraged and embraced.

Every bit of this changes fabric of society.

And the American society has been stolen from us forever.

Stolen from us by power tripping **** shits who deserve nothing less than televised public lynching.

You believe in protection under the Constitution? Bill of Rights?

The **** shits wipe their asses with those documents on a daily basis right in front of our faces and we (society, not me) sit back sipping our lattes in complete blissful ignorance of the violent thugs looming over us coiled to pounce at any time for any reason and take freedom, property, destroy families, destroy lives, KILL!

You are not protected by anything but your wits.

A government which commits such clear and daily violations of law to enforce compliance of the law on its citizenry deserves full and violent non-compliance from its citizenry.

There is no other way to contain and defeat an out of control illegitimate government without violence. It has not happened in any part of the world at any time in history and it will not happen here.

If the laws and controls/limitations are so easily broken and violated by them then we as citizens have no duty to be controlled or limited by such laws and in fact have a duty to ourselves, neighbors and future generations to break laws to return control to the people.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_revolution

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Treatises_of_Government

EDIT:Am I advocating or encouraging violent overthrow of the government? No.

Am I telling you it's coming? Yes.

They're prepared. Are you?

Last edited:

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I was correcting your interpretation of what we said.

Ok I didn't mention it because, I'm playing along on that front for now and trying to fully I understand only the property rights argument that is being made.

Besides if I don't, the Mexican Hippy will probably accuse me of being a gay Muslim Obama supporter. I can deal with being called a drunk and a pipe smoker, but I might not recover from the Obama supporter accusation.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom