Join TexasGunTalk

San Antonio Area Group

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by Skip, Jul 24, 2009.

1. RandomHero

RandomHero Well-Known

i keep hearing decent things about Diesel Barbershops | San Antonio, Texas. they have 3 locations. prolly pricey though. dont know. also, the mayor gets his hair cut there, thats enough to keep me out.

2. TXDARKHORSE361

TXDARKHORSE361 Moderator Moderator

May 15, 2012
    Anyone looking for a dog? A buddy of mine found this guy abandoned and has been putting him up for a few days but can't keep him so if nobody wants him he will be going with animal services. All I know about him is what he told me I can get more pics if you need.

"Brown medium adolescent male nutered homeless cold hungry I can't keep him"

ytyve6eb.jpg

y8ajyjyh.jpg

3. GrandpaOf18

GrandpaOf18 Active Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    Sorry, I know nothing about barber's. Don't cut my hair.

4. itchin

itchin TGT Addict

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    There's thousand oaks barber shop right up the street from you Daryl. I haven't been in a while because of the wait. They did me right in the past. Trimmed up my eyebrows and razored my neck.

5. TXDARKHORSE361

TXDARKHORSE361 Moderator Moderator

May 15, 2012
    Thanks for the recommendation that's where I went, I'm happy with it and the wait wasn't bad at all, maybe 5 minutes.

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Active Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Went to try remmy i liked it had a fun day i did not like the spartan buckshot ill stick with the winchester 00 buck

130529_0002.jpg

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  7. Gunns0902

Gunns0902 Active Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX
    So who is going to host another get together?

8. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    There is this one in the spring time, which might seem far, but very much worth it. You get members from all over Texas and just about any kind of firearm you can imagine.
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/other-areas/54420-hicksville-tgt-range-day-spring-planning.html

But as far as local, we haven't had one in quite some time.

I would be up for one over at Bexar Community, but seeing as my schedule needs a few weeks to plan a day off, I'm not the best one to start planning it. I'd be up for a Saturday from the second weekend in February on.

9. Gunns0902

Gunns0902 Active Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Cradle of Liberty, TX

I am thinking I could set up like a breakfast followed by range time, let me see what I can put together for the End of Feb. No promises yet...but any takers?

10. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    If you can lock down a date and most importantly a range you would like to do this at, then I would go ahead and start a completely new thread titled accordingly. It'll bring more attention to it and you will be able to keep track of just how many people would be attending.