San Antonio Area Group

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by Skip, Jul 24, 2009.

1. golfersa

golfersa New Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Boerne, Texas
    "Looks dead to me Jim..."

2. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    What's dead.?

3. golfersa

golfersa New Member

Oct 13, 2013
    Boerne, Texas
    Something doesn't move for 7 months... either dead or in deep hibernation.

4. Southpaw

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    Hometown groups tend to be that way. Personally, I don't search specific sub forums and just use the "New Posts" button up top to keep up on forum activity. SA Group is pretty active, we just don't use this thread for announcements very often.

5. quailhunterclark

quailhunterclark New Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Is the San Antonio group still active? If so when/where do yall meet? Are there ever any range meets, swap meets etc... Or does "the group" only exist on tgt?

6. itchin

itchin TGT Addict

Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Quail hunter, lately seems they usually meet at dietz. Keep an eye open for the next thread. I was part of the group til I moved down here. Hope to make it up in the near future to see the guys again. You'll enjoy shooting with those guys. It's a blast. We used to meet at bexar but lately it's been dietz.

7. Southpaw

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    Best thing to do is start a new thread, announce a time frame you want to get together and see who responds. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes it's a miss. Advance planning is the key. If you give say a month notice, many of us will adjust our schedule, if possible, for it.

Where do you prefer to or usually shoot? Location is big for some folks as much as date and time is for others.