Patriot Mobile

San Antonio Area Private Classes (redux)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StevenC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    San Antonio
    This is just a reminder that The Deadeye Method provides private handgun instruction in San Antonio, TX at the Bullet Hole Shooting Complex. From beginner to advanced, defensive pistol and home defense.

Last edited:

StevenC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    San Antonio
    Steven's alright guys, and is a sponsor, just fyi.

Thanks, man. I think yer alright, too.

I weren't particularly bothered at the glitch which led to the loss of the, "Forum Sponsor" designation. No, mistakes happen and I am forgiving. The mods and admins were on it and corrected it very quickly and I received apologies via PM. I was very pleased with the quick and professional response I received to my PMs and emails. I have nothing but positive things to say about TGT.

I was bothered about the pathetic and sad glee with which certain parties reported my posts as "commercial posts" when I did nothing more than respond to a post asking about where one could rent private bays. Very sad.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I was bothered about the pathetic and sad glee with which certain parties reported my posts as "commercial posts" when I did nothing more than respond to a post asking about where one could rent private bays. Very sad.

I think that had more to do with the content of your post. I had mentioned that BH had private bays earlier in that thread but you felt a need to post what seemed like an advertisement. At least that is how I read Max's intial reply to your reposting.

StevenC.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    San Antonio
    I think that had more to do with the content of your post. I had mentioned that BH had private bays earlier in that thread but you felt a need to post what seemed like an advertisement. At least that is how I read Max's intial reply to your reposting.

Each of the ranges were mentioned multiple times with varying degree of information. I provide a little more detail and it gets reported as advertising for a business. Makes perfect sense... where's the rolling eye emoji?

Vec

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 8, 2015
    suburbs
    Each of the ranges were mentioned multiple times with varying degree of information. I provide a little more detail and it gets reported as advertising for a business. Makes perfect sense... where's the rolling eye emoji?

sounds like your sore about it...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom