• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    We need to put together a benefit shoot for a member of the forum, whom will remain anonymous, that's have some real financial issues. I know Sterling and George (Redneck) are behind it 100% ... so let's get the ball rolling.
    Hurley's Gold

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Anything special we want to do? BBQ etc charge per plate, do some vendor supported raffles etc. Soon as we get some feedback we can start putting out the info. Fliers work good to get the news out pass em out at gunshows etc plus the meetup page. Sterling and George are both good people.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Please fill us in on a few details on the situation. Names are not needed but it would be nice to know the cause, medical, family, employment, broken glasses, etc. etc.

I will be able to help spread the word, promote, and you can count me in for a donation.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    According to Sterling, the member started a new job just recently, but his A/C system at his house is on the fritz, his wife has major back trouble, and he's basically having to dig deep to cover the expenses, including selling his car and some sentimental items.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Very cool to hold a benefit for a member here. Let us know what you want to do as far as the money raising side of things.

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    Very cool to hold a benefit for a member here. Let us know what you want to do as far as the money raising side of things.
    I agree.

Do we have any AC guys on the forum that might "donate" time after hours? If not I have a customer or two that do AC work, one of them might help out. If not I might be able to trade services for the repair call.

Top Bottom