• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    I have a Remington 870 Home Defense for sale/trade for $650 cash or $700 trade value. The shotgun has an 18.5" barrel with 6+1 capacity for 2 3/4" shells. This gun has been cerkoted by a gun shop in Houston and is colored OD Green. The furniture on the shotgun is the Magpul MOE forend (black) and the Magpul SGA Stock (black)and a tacstar 6 shot side saddle. This is a great gun and is in good condition but have too many shotguns. If interested please call/text me if your interested or trade offers at (210)-867-3246, my name is Ace. Thanks

tgt_pics8652538.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    Yes I believe the gun was coated by GripReductions , it was originally owned by a family member of mine that lives in Houston and he had it done and I purchased it from him after and added the magpul furniture and side saddle. It has been a great shotgun, friends have even taken it out to our ranch to shoot skeet with it (I know not designed for it) but it was surprisingly hit 8/10 clays.

Thanks im sad to see it go but have too many shotguns and trying to start a few new build projects.

Top Bottom