• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    I have a Vickers Glock 17 for sale for $700 CASH (NOW $650 cash). This is the highly sought after “Grey” gen 3 frame with the RTF2 grip texture, Vickers Tactical sights (Hi-Viz front post), Vickers Tactical magazine release, Vickers Tactical take down pin grip plug, Vickers Tactical magazine base plate, 1 17rd magazine, 1 ETS clear 22rd magazine, all paperwork, and factory hard case. Willing to entertain trades ($750 trade value) but primarily looking for cash. If interested please contact me by call/text at (210) 867-3246. Thanks

Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    The pistol has 180rds through it. Not really sure what the factory copper grease is; this is only my 2nd Glock so don't know much about them.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The pistol has 180rds through it. Not really sure what the factory copper grease is; this is only my 2nd Glock so don't know much about them.
    The bottom of the slide (field strip it to see) has a copper colored grease on a few parts.

People use it to brag that their gun is new even though the grease stays forever if you don't remove it.

The grease is nothing special besides in color and bragging. It proves nothing in terms of actual gun usage.

NaturallyArrognt

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Boerne
    Gotcha, thnks for the clarification help Dawico.

I have taken it to the range twice and cleaned, oiled, and gently lubed it. Didn't look at color of grease when cleaned and don't remember distinctly seeing copper but not certain.

Edit: So after breaking it down it does have some of the copper grease left but not a lot of it... it's on various areas and is subtle. I can send pics if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom