• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Looking for a place for stippling and probably grip reduction. Prefer quick turn around under 140 weeks! Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Seriously consider "skate tape". You can buy it from your local skate shop or brownells sells it by the strip. It sticks and stays for years and does not ruin the value of the gun like buba and a soldering iron will.

If you have to have it done consider doing it yourself. Soldering irons are cheap and you can practice on a piece of kydex sheet. For about $20 you can outfit yourself with the tools to do the work and after a bit of practice you can do as good a job as most folks. Just go slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

impactbumper

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2017
    San Antonio
    Seriously consider "skate tape". You can buy it from your local skate shop or brownells sells it by the strip. It sticks and stays for years and does not ruin the value of the gun like buba and a soldering iron will.

If you have to have it done consider doing it yourself. Soldering irons are cheap and you can practice on a piece of kydex sheet. For about $20 you can outfit yourself with the tools to do the work and after a bit of practice you can do as good a job as most folks. Just go slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am leaning this direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom