• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    I need to join y'all one of these Fridays...but Momma wants to go to the home show today....maybe next month. I'll mark my calendar and try to remember...once I retired I started losing track of what day it is....

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Bastard. There’s no chance I can. I’m interviewing candidates to fill an opening on my team. 94 applicants, 18 qualified, 4 that stand out…higher quality, but not highest quality if you get the drift.

The last, and most promising candidate demanded to be last interviewed and the recruiter accepted that. If it weren’t for a personal referral this candidate doesn’t know about, I’d have said no.

Fortunately for the candidate, one of my most trusted personal advisors knew and worked with the candidate for a few years and reached out privately.

I should’ve gone to lunch instead.

Really good candidate. Wanted executive-level compensation package. Applied for a mid-level non-mgmt role where the salary was clearly communicated.

Felt he could negotiate his way to a better spot; ended up self-eliminating.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I should’ve gone to lunch instead.

Really good candidate. Wanted executive-level compensation package. Applied for a mid-level non-mgmt role where the salary was clearly communicated.

Felt he could negotiate his way to a better spot; ended up self-eliminating.

You missed these two guys on a date.

6cc4f9fc1254ed0ee3ff076a5b3d51dd.jpg

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Well, my Friday schedule has fallen apart. I have time and will be there. Good to see everyone, bad for business for me.

Top Bottom