• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well guys it’s that time again for our lunch meet, This Friday at 1200. I was thinking about the Alamo Cafe, 10060 IH-10 W. Any other thoughts if not, we’ll be there.

Has anyone been there lately? We went a few months back and were pretty disappointed. Service was slow despite there being few customers, the tables are floors were dirty, and the food lackluster.

We hadn't been in years, but it used to be one of our favorite places to eat. We've now given up on it, as the above conditions didn't seem easily fixable...

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Well based on that jolly news... Since we were going further into town, may I suggest Texas Hamburger Company 9010 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240? It is close to the South Texas Medical Center. Wife and I have eaten there several times and it was always good.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well based on that jolly news... Since we were going further into town, may I suggest Texas Hamburger Company 9010 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240? It is close to the South Texas Medical Center. Wife and I have eaten there several times and it was always good.

That place is excellent! We've gone several times, and the burgers are some of the best in SA!

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Just saw a place that looks good for burgers, Bunz, 6819 N Loop 1604 W, San Antonio, TX, just west of IH-10 on the north frontage road.
    Bunz is overpriced for artsy burgers. I've been there once. I'll go again if y'all want to try it. It was OK food.

Top Bottom