• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I've been wanting to try Gino's but it says they're only doing takeout.

dennisz

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Pipe Creek, TX (Hill Country)
    I've been wanting to try Gino's but it says they're only doing takeout.

The food is good there, but I don’t remember there being good seating for a group, just remember a bar to sit at.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    This place is good and has a location in The Rim.

According to the Gal on the phone they have sit down available. Also said they can take 6 or 8 folks easy. Maybe one of youse guys that live/work in the area can check it out? I find that the website stuff is out of date lately for most places.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    This place is good and has a location in The Rim.

Good old Lupe’s. Posted 30.07 in case MMM makes it.

The food is good there, but I don’t remember there being good seating for a group, just remember a bar to sit at.
    They’ve got plenty of tables that can seat six or more, the limit is what El Jefe will let them do.

According to the Gal on the phone they have sit down available. Also said they can take 6 or 8 folks easy. Maybe one of youse guys that live/work in the area can check it out? I find that the website stuff is out of date lately for most places.

Been there before; food’s good, drinks are pricey. Wife’s work group had lunch there a few weeks ago, might’ve even been this month. I think she said they had paper menus in addition to the website menu.

In that area is also Yard House at La Cantera.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    OOOPS, I called Gino's not Lupes.

As yall know there is a shit ton of places in the Rim/La Cantera area. The grandkids like Grimaldi's Pizza, although it might be a bit pricey for this group.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    First time I've seen this thread and I'd like to join in. Has a place been decided?

Not yet. Typically we are in the Rim/La Canterra area. For the last few get togethers it’s been up in Boerne to avoid funding the SAT/ Bexar Co tyrants.

I’m not keen on supporting them through tax contributions, but will go with the flow unless it’s a 30.06 place...regardless of location that’s a no-go for me.

Feel free to nominate a place.

Top Bottom