• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Not yet. Typically we are in the Rim/La Canterra area. For the last few get togethers it’s been up in Boerne to avoid funding the SAT/ Bexar Co tyrants.

I’m not keen on supporting them through tax contributions, but will go with the flow unless it’s a 30.06 place...regardless of location that’s a no-go for me.

Feel free to nominate a place.
    I'm opposite side of town out in Wilson county. Central SA would make more sense for me, but I agree with your thoughts. Still I'd like to meet up with yall and I'm willing to make an extra effort. Fingers crossed.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    I'm opposite side of town out in Wilson county. Central SA would make more sense for me, but I agree with your thoughts. Still I'd like to meet up with yall and I'm willing to make an extra effort. Fingers crossed.
    We all gots to travel a bit. I live up in Gillespie County so it is about an hour for me. Not Sure Where in Wilson County you are, but please try to come and meet.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    There's a nice Mexican Restaurant in Cibolo called La Tortillita Mexican Restaurant - 650 FM78, W, Cibolo, TX 78108 . They offer daily lunch specials, and my son and I enjoy eating there quite often when we've finished a job in the area.

For those of you with FB - https://www.facebook.com/cibolotexmex/

They're not posted, and it's a pretty decent little place, IMO. PLUS, we're out of Bexar County.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    With the caveat that I might not be able to make it, the Cibolo place is worth a visit - you'll get out of there for under $10 total if you have their lunch special(s), which easily fill me up - and IMO, they're damned tasty - and the owner is THERE, and appreciates his customers.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    With the caveat that I might not be able to make it, the Cibolo place is worth a visit - you'll get out of there for under $10 total if you have their lunch special(s), which easily fill me up - and IMO, they're damned tasty - and the owner is THERE, and appreciates his customers.
    Places like that tend to have better food than pretentious places you find at la cantera.

Top Bottom