• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    grandkids live in austin and we meet halfway to pick em up and deliver em at the McD at 410 loop north and Rigsby. i always carry concealed w/no problem but was met with this decal on the door today. wanted to make a stink but since its the only one in the area w/a playground for the kids my wife and daughter begged me not to get us banned from there. maybe someone else can inform em.
    IMG_1263 (1).jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• IMG_1263 (1).jpg
      IMG_1263 (1).jpg
      43 KB · Views: 274

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    You can concealed carry - just don't get caught so they don't harass you. The sign carries no legal weight. The McDonald's by me are 30.07 posted.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Looks to me that if you're not carrying a Browning Buckmark your more than welcome to go on in.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Those signs are all over the place and irrelevant. If they didn't want guns they would post proper signage.

However, the food at McDonalds should be more than enough reason to stay away.

Sent from my HAL 9000

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    Those signs are all over the place and irrelevant. If they didn't want guns they would post proper signage.

Sent from my HAL 9000
    no kidding!! however........try telling that to a 3 and 5 yr old whose parents think chicken mc nuggets is good food. especially when theres a playground involved.

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx

Sent from my HAL 9000
    maybe they're just too stupid/cheap to get the right signs. theres no abundance of IQ on either side of the counter in that place.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    If you're going to eat fast food, McDonald's is the very worst.

Get a Whataburger and don't complain that you can't OC there.

You CAN CC there.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    As of this moment, my kindly wife is going to stop at a Whataburger, on her way home from volunteering at a State Park, (I also volunteer there) but didn't go this time, and will pick up a double meat, double cheese, extra onions, and a big fries for me, as I'm getting low on cholesterol.

I'd rather that then a fancy meal at a really good restaurant.

Funny thing about that. At one time, I ate at very fancy restaurants as a matter of daily course. No longer and I don't miss it whatsoever.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    no kidding!! however........try telling that to a 3 and 5 yr old whose parents think chicken mc nuggets is good food. especially when theres a playground involved.

That's the fault of the parents feeding them that crap. That shit is so hard on a babies/toddlers developing body its unreal

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    As of this moment, my kindly wife is going to stop at a Whataburger, on her way home from volunteering at a State Park, (I also volunteer there) but didn't go this time, and will pick up a double meat, double cheese, extra onions, and a big fries for me, as I'm getting low on cholesterol.

I'd rather that then a fancy meal at a really good restaurant.

Funny thing about that. At one time, I ate at very fancy restaurants as a matter of daily course. No longer and I don't miss it whatsoever.

you can borrow some cholesterol from me then. mines off the charts. so i get my whataburgers on a whole wheat bun!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All:

Inasmuch as, when I was peddling advertising after I retired from the US Army, I've spent a goodly amount of time in the back of McDonald's joints, it makes NO difference to me as (they sell soft drinks lots of places) I won't eat anything that they cook.
    (I suggest that readers do the same.)

yours, satx

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    That's the fault of the parents feeding them that crap. That shit is so hard on a babies/toddlers developing body its unreal

No it isn't. My brother and I grew up wayyyy out in the sticks and if anyone asked us what we wanted, we would say McDonald's everytime. The nearest McDonald's was around 2 hours away. We probably had mcdonalds 5-10 times before we reached adulthood. My mom always cooked everyday. My dad was retired Navy and worked for the National Park service. We would drive almost 3 hours once a month to the commissary on Kirkland AFB to get groceries. It wasn't our parents fault we loved and wanted McDonald's. They never gave it to us.

Top Bottom