• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    I know, quite off-topic for a forum like this. I am looking a person or persons who want(s) to spend $75 on 3 years' worth of dish detergent. Almost 3 years ago, I bought this stuff, and it's been amazing, because it has phosphates in it. All detergent used to, but the government decided we were killing the world with it. Turns out they were wrong: homeowners are not the problem (see further reading if you care).

Anyway, they took phosphates out and (at least my) dishes were awfully dirty and spotty. A friend told me about a place I could get the good old stuff. That was 3 years ago, and it's been great. 365 days X 3 / $75 equals $0.06 per day for clean dishes and no headache. We're down to the last box now, so it's time to reorder.

A case of 6 boxes weighs 30 pounds total and cost $75. Shipping is expensive, but it's free if I order at least two cases. So what I need is at least one person who wants in. You will send me a PM, pay me $75 via Paypal gift or cash, and I will let you know when the case is ready for pick-up here in San Antonio. I am making no money off the deal; we are just both saving on shipping costs. I have 100% good feedback on this forum.

Here is the detergent: Cascade with Phosphates, For Industrial Use Only - phosphate detergent for automatic dishwashers, 85 Oz

Further reading:
    HISTORICAL PERSPECITVE OF THE PHOSPHATE DETERGENT CONFLICT
    Dishes Still Dirty? Blame Phosphate-Free Detergent : NPR
    Finish vs. Cascade: The phosphate ban and the great dish detergent wars of 2011.
    16 states ban phosphate-laden dishwasher soap
    Texas SOT

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Walmart sells Borax for $3. We add our own and use the Borax in clothes washer and also for electrolysis in getting rust off of automotive parts and tools.

Its under the brand Twenty Mule Team

Ode-to-Borax.jpg

Top Bottom