• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    SAN ANTONIO -- Congratulations to our San Antonio Police Department. They're among the top cops in the nation.

SAPD has been awarded national accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Law Enforcement. They share the honor with Phoenix's police department. They're the only two large city department's in the nation to have it.

SAPD was reviewed on everything from emergency responses to internal affairs. The department reviewed more than 400 of 500 department policies over the past three years.

City Manager Sheryl Sculley says the review will help make the department more transparent for the public and will improve service delivery to the public.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Congrats indeed, they were excellent in both my minor dealings with them. Once when a friends pistol was stolen and again when I got into a minor accident on I-35. Well done.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    SAPD has always been a great Dept. Our agency visited them once to observe their communications system. They were one of only a fedw departments to issue the .41 years ago. I have a buddy there who you could not pry away.

Top Bottom