San Antonio: Things to do this weekend?

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Last minute trip…heading down this evening, staying on the Riverwalk.

It’ll be me, Mrs Pronstar, a friend of hers, and the Boy who’s not quite 5 months old.

We’ve been there quite a few times, so any hidden gems you locals might know about would be great.

Too much outside probably ain’t gonna fly with the Boy, so something like hiking will have to wait for another time.

Indoor stuff is a plus.

Any recos y’all can share would be great.
Restaurants, historical stuff (we’ve been to the Alamo a few times), museums, fun stuff…literally any suggestion would be most welcome and appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
Don't remember any names , but try some hole in the wall mom and pop Mexican restaurants. Better than any tourist attraction eatery.

I agree. Many times, some of the smaller family owned restaurants have some really great food. The wife and I prefer then since many times they aren't as crowded, and the service and food can be much better. Sometimes even a bit cheaper too.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
May 9, 2013
The Big Country
Last minute trip…heading down this evening, staying on the Riverwalk.

It’ll be me, Mrs Pronstar, a friend of hers, and the Boy who’s not quite 5 months old.

We’ve been there quite a few times, so any hidden gems you locals might know about would be great.

Too much outside probably ain’t gonna fly with the Boy, so something like hiking will have to wait for another time.

Indoor stuff is a plus.

Any recos y’all can share would be great.
Restaurants, historical stuff (we’ve been to the Alamo a few times), museums, fun stuff…literally any suggestion would be most welcome and appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This should be helpful to you.

Top Bottom