• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    This XD is in perfect shape. shoots 100% dependable and accurately. Currently it is my bedside gun and i trust my life to it without doubt.

This model caught my eye because you can run the shorter mag and carry it or put in a full capacity mag and carry 14rds of .45 :D All of this while maintaining a very nice sight sight radius.

Round count is 1,320. I keep detailed reports on all my guns and this has only had 1 problem and that was actually due to the ammo. failure to fire but also tried it in 2 of my 1911's i had that day at the range and none of them would fire it.

It has fed everything flawlessly nomatter if its a very wide mouthed hollow point, full metal jacket or powerball. Its been perfect.

Im on the NW side of San Antonio next to Bass Pro shop. Comes with the box and 3 magazines. 2 mags are the shorter mags with pierce finger extensions and the mag pictured and in there now is the factory XD full size mag with the extension so it retains a full size grip for when you aren't carrying it :cool:

$450 and if you buy it this weekend, i'll throw in a new box of pictured Hornady hollow points.

2s6q1le.gif
    Gun Zone Deals

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom