• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    Great camera with no problems. Purchased from Best Buy for $350 several years ago. Take remarkably good photos and has many features and controls not found on most point-and-shoot cameras. Takes nice videos as well. A great review is here: Canon S90

There are a couple scratches and dings from normal use. Camera comes with everything pictured, including original box, manual, two memory cards for a total of over 10,000 photos at the highest resolution, battery, charger, software, carrying case, and USB cord.

Asking $80 cash or PayPal and you are welcome to turn the camera on and use it prior to purchasing. Will also take anything hunting related in trade. Can ship for about $5.

This would be an awesome range camera. You could put it on a little tripod (I might actually have one to throw in) and stick it right down next to the target for some up-close pics.

01717_6ERKTa59cAb_600x450.jpg

00808_6iNUFnDOXwX_600x450.jpg

00z0z_1KY9t1niTyU_600x450.jpg

00H0H_dUrgdLPaWa1_600x450.jpg

00g0g_6WJt1B2NRlf_600x450.jpg

Here's what it can do. Trust me, it's got more skills than you do.

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Tempting. Do you have any examples of a macro pic or better yet, down the length of a rifle?
    How many pics does a full charge yield and are replacement batteries available?

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    It crushes macro photos. That's one of my favorite things about this camera. Don't have any gun barrel shots but I got critters.

How many shots you get per charge depends on how much time you spend fiddling with the menus and playing back your images. I've never used it long enough to wear down the batteries in one setting. Usually I just snap a few pics, put it back in the safe, and then charge the batteries anyway the next time I need the camera. Lithium-ion batteries like it that way.

That being said, I have owned many cameras and the battery on this one seems to be pretty good. They are easily replaceable. The battery that comes with this camera was purchased new from Amazon and is an OEM Canon battery.

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom