• ...and so much more!
  • Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    Howdy!
    This is the last part I need, to have a working rifle, and can't seem to find one anywhere. Would like something that is in Spec, not terribly picky on manufacture. I've never had problems with cheaper items, but like the 'better' stuff as well.

I would prefer to purchase one locally, and meet FTF, but for the right deal, I can purchase and have shipped to me.

Please, I cannot afford to spend more then $240 right now. Let me know what you've got! Would like to start shooting this rifle...
    Lynx Defense

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Just tried to purchase, and got this: "This product is currently out of stock."

DAMN. Those went fast. o_o

I hear ya.. I was hoping you seen it right away, but even then......
    Do you need it right away? (Silly question:p) You can get one from RGuns but it might take a little.

Either way, Hopefully someone local will come along with one but if not, at least you know they are out there, you just need to be quick or really patient !!!!!

5 Screw Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Atascosa Co.
    Howdy!
    This is the last part I need, to have a working rifle, and can't seem to find one anywhere. Would like something that is in Spec, not terribly picky on manufacture. I've never had problems with cheaper items, but like the 'better' stuff as well.

I would prefer to purchase one locally, and meet FTF, but for the right deal, I can purchase and have shipped to me.

Please, I cannot afford to spend more then $240 right now. Let me know what you've got! Would like to start shooting this rifle...

Try AR15.com. That's the best place I know to buy a BCG.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I have one coming in from Boise Tactical that I ordered months ago. I'm expecting it sometime this week.

It is fully mil spec, properly staked, MPI tested. Has their badass super slick coating which cuts down on lubricants used and cleaning time.

I found one locally so I won't need it.

You can have it for what I paid if you want it.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I have one coming in from Boise Tactical that I ordered months ago. I'm expecting it sometime this week.

It is fully mil spec, properly staked, MPI tested. Has their badass super slick coating which cuts down on lubricants used and cleaning time.

I found one locally so I won't need it.

You can have it for what I paid if you want it.

Shoot me a PM!!!
    How much did you pay for it?

bjo71

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    I have 4 BCG's if you are interested.
    1 AR Stoner BCG $200shipped.
    2 Rguns BCG's $190ea shipped.

Top Bottom