• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    I got my bolt gun zeroed and dirtied up the AR and G17, so I'm happy.
    Food was good, conversation was even better.

Here's the pic of our "angry mob"
    Thanks to all who came out.
    Hurley's Gold

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It was a blast! That's a great range, I definitely like it better than most or any I've been to.

I'll have to save up for a tri-tip for next time. Nothing like marinated tri-tip and shooting stuff.

They have a great setup and the steels on the 100 yard rifle line are a lot of fun though they could use paint, I'll have to bring some next time I go because they're almost impossible to shoot at with iron sights inside that shaded box.

High points for my day were getting my el-cheapo Marlin .22 to hit golf balls at 100 yards about 1/3 of the time I pulled the trigger and hitting those hard-to-target steel plates 1/5 with my iron-sighted AK. Oh, and finally getting to fire a suppressed firearm for the first time. And it was an SBR, too! Awesome, and thanks for loaning it to me (even if I did forget your name :p).

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    It was a blast! That's a great range, I definitely like it better than most or any I've been to.

Glad you liked it. Jennifer told me that they like things just the way they are, and have no ambition to grow like other places. So keep it our little secret.

Next time I'm bringing my Henry .22 lever gun. Would have liked to shoot it today, but had an obligation for the afternoon. Sorry I had to leave after lunch, but glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Hopefully, ah'll be able ta make the next one - hated to miss this event, but don't worry - I paid for it by havin' ta stand over a 5,000+ lb. BBQ pit all day cookin' burgers an' sausages, and bein' forced to look at all the girls!

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    Next time I'm bringing my Henry .22 lever gun.

I have their Frontier model (H001T, octagon barrel) with a front globe and rear tang sight. I was using it for small-bore silhouette before my feet started giving me problems.

It had been in the case for a year and a half, so I took it to the range at the beginning of September and put 50 rounds through it. They're VERY nice rifles.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hey Mike, are we still on for the scanner on Saturday??? Give me a call and let me know. Hopefully I can get off on time Friday to get a battery and a Crank sensor(hopefully wont need the sensor)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom