Target Sports

San Fran stores closing due to blatant shoplifting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Some of you want to get on here and rant about things or say things but get all butthurt when someone challenges your opinions and viewpoints, or asks for sources that back up the opinions you post.

There is a huge difference between an opinion and a factual statement, just as there is between posting a rant about something, and want to have a civil discussion about the topic.
    "She will not be vice president or president, unless you are part of the problem and voting the Biden/Harris ticket! "

" Were you expecting a pat on the head for posting that?"

". -- - ..-. "

Yep, those definitely look like someone who wants to have a civil discussion on a topic to me.
    Guns International

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    "She will not be vice president or president, unless you are part of the problem and voting the Biden/Harris ticket! "

" Were you expecting a pat on the head for posting that?"

". -- - ..-. "

Yep, those definitely look like someone who wants to have a civil discussion on a topic to me.

You might want to clean up your own house before coming here and telling me how messy mine is first Gambler!

And part of your problem, you can't seem to grasp humor and seem to have a problem recognizing sarcasm. Personally, I think you are wound way too tight, and should seek counseling for those anger issues you have.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    You might want to clean up your own house before coming here and telling me how messy mine is first Gambler!

And part of your problem, you can't seem to grasp humor and seem to have a problem recognizing sarcasm. Personally, I think you are wound way too tight, and should seek counseling for those anger issues you have.
    Yes, that's always the kind of BS you like to spout when you mouth off to people on here. Good thing you don't try to make a living writing humor because you would starve to death.

My house is immaculate and I don't have anger issues. You are the one that likes to be aggressive with everyone on here. I don't have a problem but you seem to have lots of them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yes, that's always the kind of BS you like to spout when you mouth off to people on here. Good thing you don't try to make a living writing humor because you would starve to death.

My house is immaculate and I don't have anger issues. You are the one that likes to be aggressive with everyone on here. I don't have a problem but you seem to have lots of them.

Care to provide sources about the Cowboys recruiting Kaepernick were you just trolling? Hoji asked you twice that question and you still haven't answered him. Why is that?

I have very little problems with other members Gambler, and the vast majority will provide sources if they are asked, or will readily answer a direct question with a direct answer.

Most people don't deflect or ignore questions, unless they have something to hide, or can't substantiate their viewpoints.

Feel free to prove me wrong Gambler. And at any time you think I'm out of order, or over the line in my posts, please avail yourself of the report feature down there in the lower left of the post.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Care to provide sources about the Cowboys recruiting Kaepernick were you just trolling? Hoji asked you twice that question and you still haven't answered him. Why is that?

I have very little problems with other members Gambler, and the vast majority will provide sources if they are asked, or will readily answer a direct question with a direct answer.

Most people don't deflect or ignore questions, unless they have something to hide, or can't substantiate their viewpoints.

Feel free to prove me wrong Gambler. And at any time you think I'm out of order, or over the line in my posts, please avail yourself of the report feature down there in the lower left of the post.
    When was the last time you had an original thought of your own ? SOS (same old ****) every day.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I didn't expect anything more from you Gambler, so I an not in the least disappointed with your reply.

Bless your heart, and have a nice evening Gambler.
    Well it's good when your expectations are aligned with reality. I always know exactly what to expect from you and have never been disappointed.

angel71rs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2009
    El Paso
    I think I may just start banning people who run around the forum arguing with each other over the dumbest shit.
    You would be doing this forum a huge favor giving some people vacations to band camp. I can't believe how this thread went into the ditch after cherok2e's completely acceptable post.

I saw a good forum go nearly dead (CZ28) when forum admins didn't correctly deal with forum negativity. Sad because at one time it was an active and informative Camaro forum.

Top Bottom