142.1 KB · Views: 750

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I have been holding this back but I’m just gonna let it fly.

I’m a big history buff and IMO history is often shrouded in lies. For collecting guns I’m a huge yugo war guy. The Break up of Yugoslavia was an example of the dangers of multiculturalism when a group of people do nothing but lie. Their religion is based on lies in order to achieve a goal. It’s in their teachings. Now before I go forward, I’m not a Serbian (Christian for those who aren’t aware) sympathizer. The end of that war generated acts of horror on both sides. However, the way I see it, those Muslims tried to take over and push out other cultures. So guess what? The Serbs had a big giant pair of brass balls, rolled in, and took that shit back. (Sorry, been drinking). Then suddenly when they go to the international community, ohhhh look at us poor us we’re just innocent Muslims. Then things just got nasty, brutal, criminal, on both sides, Russia and Putin keep in mind are backing Serbia for more reasons than communism. The media spins multiculturalism...ugh. Not to mention In the 70’s did it ever cross anyone’s mind that if we worked with Russia in the Middle East, maybe just maybe 9-11 wouldn’t have happened. Look, Russia isn’t our friend, I’m just saying we should have recognized the cancer in the world and helped remove it. All they do is start problems. Ok...I’m done.

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I don't recall the left getting terribly upset about mass murder in the U.S. by wacko muslims, or in France, etc., but now N.Z. gets to adopt the mantle of victim mentality and guns are to blame......yes, I've posted something akin to this post, and Sam, I hear ya.

The world news is relatively quiet when muslims kill 'infidels', but when the opposite craziness occurs their seems a louder hue and cry from muslim apologists that we don't hear when it's just some batch of garden variety Christians being slaughtered in the name of......yeah sure.....

Top Bottom