• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Well, we went up there tonight. For anyone who may search this in the future, I didn't see any signs, and I looked everywhere.

Lots of law enforcement there as well, some standing around chatting with folks, some helping herd the vehicles. Very busy tonight, but we had a good time! My poor daughter had the most worried look I've ever seen waiting to find out from Santa's head elf whether or not she made the 'Nice' list :)

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Glad y'all had fun! I didn't get an opportunity to go due to an overload of studying for finals before I came home last week. I've heard good things about it though.

-TXG-

dvmpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Terrell, Tx
    We always had lots of fun going. We'd take the dogs and they actually got a kick out of looking at all the lights and movement. Nice winter break from vet school each year.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Didn't call, didn't ask, just did my due diligence like any other location. Searched their website, scoured every entrance for signage, etc. Based on the atmosphere, it's very laid back, very country, and I was really happy to hear "Merry Christmas" from all the staff everywhere we went.

For anyone who is thinking of going, definitely go. Especially if you have kids. It's places like this which build happy family memories they'll look back on the rest of their lives. It was REALLY busy this year though, with people parking all the way down the feeder. We paid for the VIP parking (wife is big pregnant), got there an hour early, and it definitely paid off. When we were ready to leave, the lines were insane.

Top Bottom