• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    I think she's pissed at Time for using a photo that was taken for Runners World.

They (Time) got a history with her of trying to make her look bad through context or outright attack.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised by that anyhow.

Jeff B.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well she can come to my house to change - I'll be glad to comfort her!!!!
    Just the left wing media trying to discredit her - SOSDD!!!!

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    You've got to love Time Magazine.

"How do you solve a problem like Sarah?"

Well, that doesn't sound biased, does it? Maybe it's just a leading question to spur news stand sales.

"She's bad news for the GOP -- and for everybody else, too."

Nope, that's a statement. No ambiguity there! Doesn't time tout itself as a serious "news" magazine? If you look at their media kit page, Time says they were "voted America’s most trusted news source." Their headline is a blatant opinion, but we all know news hasn't been news in 30 years.

I'm just not feelin' it.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Understandably she's pissed, but I don't really know how much that hurts her. As much as we don't like admitting it, folks are drawn to attractive people, and that is not a cheese cake shot, just a nice looking women in athletic garb. Lets see what the Dems could put up there... Pelosi in a thong maybe <Barf>

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    MadMo has that "Pelosi in thong" poster in his closet. LOL!
    Palin is a good looking lady. And I don't think those legs will hurt any future political aspirations either. LOL

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I was on a spec op for the Austin bulls eye team I was trying to find your pistol and move the sights around a bit so it would shoot high left for the rumored next TGT bulls eye comp but then I saw the Pelosi poster and I couldn't continue on with the mission of course the Austin team will deny all involvement. But you're a smart man for protecting your guns by keeping that poster there. LOL!
    How's that?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    She doesn't like the "sexist" magazine cover so why did she pose for the pic?

She posed for that picture to go into a running magazine. Then Newsweek used it.

Think about the way Newsweak is using that photo - they're trying to dismiss her as just a piece of tail. They're saying "the people who listen to her are all fanboys who are only listening because she's hot. Would Newsweak have run a similar photo of a man? Doubt it.

Good-looking women are threatening to liberals, especially when those women are intelligent and upwardly-mobile. Liberals prefer that hot women simply stick to hooking.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    She posed for that picture to go into a running magazine. Then Newsweek used it.

Think about the way Newsweak is using that photo - they're trying to dismiss her as just a piece of tail. They're saying "the people who listen to her are all fanboys who are only listening because she's hot. Would Newsweak have run a similar photo of a man? Doubt it.

Good-looking women are threatening to liberals, especially when those women are intelligent and upwardly-mobile. Liberals prefer that hot women simply stick to hooking.
    +1

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Who knows or cares. Someone sold them or maybe they are both owned by the same company.

It is pretty obvious that the liberals and their media hate her. She is also a threat to all those RINO's that we have cause she doesn't fit their overeducated, elite mold.

She isn't perfect, but I'm sick and tired of the tactics that these people use to attack their conservative enemies. Why good moral people continue to support their kind of trash continues to amaze me.

Top Bottom