• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    How about that piece of shit dude that fathered her daughter's baby?? Man he hung on to the coat tails during the elections now he is bad mouthing Palin for all shes worth. Posing nude...........he's a scum bag!!

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    Its hard to feel sorry for any politician who complains about the media attacking them. Regardless of your political leanings, that's the price you pay when you run for public office. Is she being unfairly and tastelessly lampooned by hacks and idiots who don't know what they're talking about? Yes. And they're doing the same thing to obama. And they did the same thing to George W bush. Come to think of it, it has happened to damn near every person who has ran for or held a highly visible position. If she hadn't complained about it as much as she had, she wouldn't catch this much flak.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Its hard to feel sorry for any politician who complains about the media attacking them. Regardless of your political leanings, that's the price you pay when you run for public office. Is she being unfairly and tastelessly lampooned by hacks and idiots who don't know what they're talking about? Yes. And they're doing the same thing to obama. And they did the same thing to George W bush. Come to think of it, it has happened to damn near every person who has ran for or held a highly visible position. If she hadn't complained about it as much as she had, she wouldn't catch this much flak.

I believe the press used to try to avoid stay away from family. I'm not that old, I'll admit, but I'm sick of the snobbish behavior that has become widely accepted for politicans. I don't care where you went to school, who your pappy is, or how much money and opportunity he gave you.

[Venting complete]

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    How about that piece of shit dude that fathered her daughter's baby?? Man he hung on to the coat tails during the elections now he is bad mouthing Palin for all shes worth. Posing nude...........he's a scum bag!!

Yup, he's a POS alright.

Palin said she'd welcome him back into the fold. I thought that was awfully big of her.

Top Bottom