• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Most people who know me think that I am lacking in a sense of humor, the problem is not with me, it is those who think this, they just happen to lack sophistication and intelligence. :roflfunny:
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I'm always amused by folks that ain't got the cajones to call someone down when they're speakin' out of line, and instead start a thread to present their case in such a manner that you have NO idea who they're speaking of, or about.

I usually just figger they're tryin' fer attention an' relevance.....

And ignore 'em.

Butthurt.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    As one that has several Phd.'s in sarcasm I gotta say some of y'all are attacking the person that post something you don't agree with, then throw up your hands and say "Wellll... I was just being sarcastic! Guess it went over your head!" No, you're being rude and attacking people because of their opinion or position, which differs from yours, on a matter instead of attacking the position. You use derogatory words and phrases meant to tear down and belittle. Again, in the name of sarcasm. Sarcasm done properly doesn't need to be explained folks get it. "Hillary and her "BEAUTIFUL" daughter Chelsea will be in town to night" That's sarcasm - I don't need to explain it - well maybe to Hillary I would - and Bill....

If "you're" is in the sentence and it's derogatory it's an insult - not sarcasm. If you know the person really well you can get by with having "you're" in a sarcastic statement but on this particular site it's readily apparent there's few relationships like that in this bunch of folks.

I haven't run across an stupid, childish, idiot on these pages yet. I have, on the other hand, run across some that me n' thee probably won't agree on much, but that cool. I can't help it if "thee" doesn't have the intelligence or common sense of a week old peanut butter n' jelly sandwich!

If you're guilt of the previous comments - you know. Sad part is most of on here know as well. I'm not impressed by the attacks and I can tell several others aren't either. You're not coming across is witty, suave nor intelligent. You're coming across as mean spirited with a short temper and little use for other peoples opinions. Some of y'all would benefit from writing a reply, reading it, then deleting it - greatly.
    I dont think phd means what you think it means. But lots of people fluff their resume.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    My sarcasm, is very understated.

Personally, I think some people need to grow a sense of humor, and quit taking everything so serious and literal all the time.

If we have to announce when it's sarcasm, isn't that almost like trying to be politically correct, just so we don't end up hurting or offending someone?

If that is what direction people want to go, fine, y'all can enjoy it without my participation.
    We would appreciate that....(just being sarcastic)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom