• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There is also Chinese symbols on the backs. It feels nothing like real money. And it doesn't look real when you look at it in person.
    This is supposedly "movie money" as I seen some back in early December. Best attempt of fake money I ever seen was printed with water soluble ink. Idiot put the bill down in a wet spot & the ink started running as soon as it hit the liquid.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So, you called 911, had one person’s vehicle parked while he went into the store, and decided to chase a crackhead and then decided not to wait for the police, that you called while still remaining in possession of counterfeit money.
    Is that about right?
    You forgot that he chose to report this to Texas Gun Talk rather than the police.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    You forgot that he chose to report this to Texas Gun Talk rather than the police.
    I seen cops let a couple go after trying to pass a theatrical $50.00. Employee brings the bill to manager, company cop goes out & catches them. Calls in local sheriff & after they shook them down & made them pay for purchase, then cut them loose.

It pissed me off plenty! When crimes are judged by what kind of money they can generate for the local criminal justice system rather then the law there is no justice!

Top Bottom