• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    I’ve never been to San Antonio, but get the feeling many folks there take pride in their history. SATX posts generally reflected it as well.

May he Rest in Peace

Last edited:

CyberWolf

Aug 22, 2018
    US
    Just a thought, but one of the mods may be able to run down an IRL ID using info from the server logs...(feel free to PM me for more details if required)

baboon

TGT Addict
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    He called him his adopted son, Nathan Paul IIRC.

Whether he was remarried, that I not sure of. He always referred to her as "his lady" in his posts.
    I got the feeling that Nathan Paul was a young kid! Which made me assume his lady was younger. Call me cynical, but I figure he had taking in a down on her luck young chick with kid!

rl96ss comment “ Out of respect that is all the info I'd like to share.” Has me hoping he didn’t meet with foul play.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I got the feeling that Nathan Paul was a young kid! Which made me assume his lady was younger. Call me cynical, but I figure he had taking in a down on her luck young chick with kid!

rl96ss comment “ Out of respect that is all the info I'd like to share.” Has me hoping he didn’t meet with foul play.

Just from what he posted and purely some speculation on my part, but I gathered she was quite a bit younger than him, and I'm thinking she was in her mid to late 30's?

The boy best recollection is about two years old, or close to that?

Eli

Well-Known
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    I think he passed 3 weeks ago. That’s why I was asking if he was a vet. If anyone knows his name and he was buried in a vet cemetery he should be easy to find.
    A quick google search of his name should turn that up. I don’t know his last name, otherwise I’d do it.
    His name wasn't coming up in any obituaries when I checked previously, and still isn't coming up on the Bexar County Coroner's Office.

Eli

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm doing a Google search of "satx78247 profile" on other forums. So far....

Maybe someone can glean some information from this.

His name according to one forum is Jim Freeman!

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas

I hate to say this but I got the feeling this suggested a lone person living a fantasy life. With no family there would usually be no obit and it may take time to determine he was a vet. His car still sitting there after three weeks?! We "know" he was a widower?? Hope not, but this happens more than thought.

Top Bottom