Target Sports

Saudi Cleric Confesses to Murdering 5-Year-Old Daughter Over Virginity Concerns — Get

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    A prominent Saudi cleric has received a light prison sentence after confessing to beating his 5-year-old daughter to death over concerns about her virginity.
    Saudi media reports say Fayhan al-Ghamdi, a frequent guest on Islamic television programs, also raped his daughter before being charged with murder in November.
    Gulf News has some of the horrifying details:
    [5-year-old] Lama Al Ghamdi was admitted to hospital on December 25, 2011 with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns, the activists said. She died last October 22.
    Fayhan Al Gamdi, an Islamic preacher and regular guest on Muslim television networks, confessed to having used cables and a cane to inflict the injuries, the activists from the group “Women to Drive” said in a statement.

Saudi Cleric Confesses to Murdering 5-Year-Old Daughter Over Virginity Concerns — Gets a Fine & Brief Jail Time | TheBlaze.com

DK Firearms

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    And that son of a bitch should be killed on the spot. But yet instill they want to rule over us!!
    Cleric or not you kill my grand baby i will do my best to kill anything and everything you love.
    Explain to me if a 5 yr old is not a virgin that is because she was molested!!! Kill the MF that did that to her!!
    The precious baby did not i repeat did not have a say so!!!
    Any child molster should not make it to court period.. Ever!!
    And these pricks do this in the name of god!! My GOD does not and never has condoned such action. Sorry for my rant but f"&&$k
    These people. To the end of time Now if you want to start a fight do that to a child!!
    Any child while i am around.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom