Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Glendale, Arizona
    010uq8.jpg

005ze5.jpg

006ia6.jpg

001hx6.jpg

The scope came in yesterday, and I got it mounted up last night. I really like this Bushnell 3200 Elite Tactical. It's really bright and very clear. So much so I just got off the phone with Bruno's and ordered another one for my Savage 12-F/TR. The only problem I had was the 6-48 tapped holes were full of crud, and no way I could get the screws for the bases in. I took it to a local gunsmith and he told me he had a heck of a time cleaning them out. He had to charge me for the tap he used because it really dulled it beyond further use. I wish Savage would use plug screws on the models they coat with whatever it is they use. I had no such issues with the screws on the 12-F/TR. They went right in. The Burris Signature Zee Rings are a pleasure to work with. They really hold nice and tight without having to lap. Another thing I've found is once you get the reticle adjusted nice and straight, it will stay put without moving. Just tighten away and you're done. The bases are Burris Extreme Tactical Steel. I won't get a chance to get out to the range until next week, but that is fine because by then I'll have the 12-F/TR scoped and range ready as well. I've got a half dozen handloads prepared. I'm anxious to see how they both print. For anyone who is interested Bruno's has the best price on these Bushnell's. Bill T.

Bruno Shooters Supply
    Guns International

billt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Glendale, Arizona
    burrissignatureoffsetscv9.png

This is one of the best things I like about the Burris Signature Rings. You have all but unlimited adjustability without being forced to live with a tapered base. You also can adjust laterally and diagonally as well. Really makes everything less of a headache, and less expensive as well. The Posi-Align Offset Inserts are only $10.00 a set.

We bought the table several years back at a specialty shop. He had many items along the same lines. We could have spent a fortune in there! Most everything was one of a kind. Bill T.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    I hereby retract 10 points from your ManCard.

There isn't a damn thing un-manly about that table at all.

Anyone ever been to La Kiva bar in Terlingua and seen that massive throne of a chair made from cottonwood. That thing is about as pimped of a chair as you can find.

ETA: Nice rifle by the way. I just got a lefthand 10 myself.

Top Bottom