• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The body of a boy named Christian Choate, 13, had been found encased in cement and buried in a shallow grave in Lake County, Indiana. Police and prosecutors there alleged that he had been forced to live in a dog cage, and was kept naked except for a diaper. They alleged that his father, Riley Lowell Choate, 39, and his stepmother, Kimberly Leona Kubina, 45, had regularly beaten and kicked the boy, deprived him of food, and chained his hands to the top of the cage. They have been charged with murder, battery, neglect of a dependent and criminal confinement. They have pleaded not guilty; Riley Choate is scheduled to be back in court on Tuesday.

A 10-year long stint in Bergen-Belsen is a damn luxury vacation compared to what I'd do to these animals. What kind of sick individual (I cease to use the term people to describe them) could do this to their own child? How could you not just put him up for adoption? ... :banghead:

Death by chainsaw enema!
    Lynx Defense

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    The American Justice System was devised and set up to truly exonorate and free the non guilty and to punish the guilty.....Some two hundred and some odd years there came the nanny state, do it if it feels good, the O.J. Simpson and Anthony fiasco trials, and more Lawyers then Carter's got liver pills...There are good, honorable Lawyers of course but the 99% of the other kind makes them look bad....Its all a damn game now and money talks and BS walks....If you have enough money they will not slam the door of the crossbar hotel on you, regardless of guilt.....If not, get ready to rot in a cell whether you are innocent or guilty.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I don't get how people become so messed up. I think of my own kids and they're faces if someone was doing that to them. So many of these stories lately, I need to stop reading them for my sanity.

I'm fine executing them humanely. That, IMO, is merciful and just. Besides, there's nothing we can possibly do to them that compares to the Hell they'll endure after they die. This business of imprisoning them for years is a complete failure of justice in our society.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The failure I see is in the neighbors. I can't see myself having an inkling that something like that was going on next door or down the street and allowing it to stand. If the authorities fail, there are other options...

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    The failure I see is in the neighbors. I can't see myself having an inkling that something like that was going on next door or down the street and allowing it to stand. If the authorities fail, there are other options...

They bought the dog cage from neighbors. Originally, the boy was kept locked in the bathroom.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    A 10-year long stint in Bergen-Belsen is a damn luxury vacation compared to what I'd do to these animals. What kind of sick individual (I cease to use the term people to describe them) could do this to their own child? How could you not just put him up for adoption? ... :banghead:

Death by chainsaw enema!

As is often the case, I agree with your perspective 100%. Like I said in the Caylee thread, I can't understand why these jackasses don't give these kids up for adoption? :banghead:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Wonder where the real mother was.

I wonder how they found the body. Gosh darn, it too often it seems that reality is too fucked up to be true.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There are lots of things in life that are worse than death. May God bless that poor kid. I have nothing to say for his parents.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom