• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Was at the Gun Show in Tyler last week-end and saw a Colt Night Officer II. It looked to have around a 4" barrel, was polished S.S. (from factory) and had nite-sights. The guy who had it (private collection table) didn't know much about it but thought the gun was unfired. I couldn't be sure although it had never been been carried because the finish was as new condition. I was looking for a KImber but this caught my eye. I believe it was way over priced.......$1200.00......but that's just a guess. Has anyone ever had one of these guns and do you know what seires colt this would be? (70..80...90) It was not marked on the slide.
    DK Firearms

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    According to this guy, it's chrome plated;

The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site - Colt Night Officer

Crap... it sounds like the original poster in that thread saw the same gun!

Thanks M. Sage for the link but this gun had no bead blasting marks and only one very small scratch on the flat side of the slide. I mean small as in tiny..........don't think it's ever been refinished. Awesome looking piece, had a pair of black fake pearl looking grips with a Texas Ranger Style encircled silver star. Just think it was priced 3 or 4 hundred too high.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Ah, ok. I only skimmed that part. Saw the $1200 price and thought it could be the same one.

Sounds like a nice enough pistol, but a bit overpriced.

Maxpower

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Was at the Gun Show in Tyler last week-end and saw a Colt Night Officer II. It looked to have around a 4" barrel, was polished S.S. (from factory) and had nite-sights. The guy who had it (private collection table) didn't know much about it but thought the gun was unfired. I couldn't be sure although it had never been been carried because the finish was as new condition. I was looking for a KImber but this caught my eye. I believe it was way over priced.......$1200.00......but that's just a guess. Has anyone ever had one of these guns and do you know what seires colt this would be? (70..80...90) It was not marked on the slide.

here is one for only $1750

pop_wm_1446216.gif

[url]http://www.gunsamerica.com/901738074/Guns/Pistols/Colt-Automatic-Pistols/Hard_Chrome_Night_Officer_Custom_Shop_Lay_A_Way_Term.htm[/URL]?&&

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    awww i thought you saw a "SAW" (squad automatic weapon)... but still interesting.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    This just like the one I saw but had different grips. Some sort of Texas Ranger medallion in black fake pearl.

DSC01094.JPG

I thought he was way off at $1200.00. Still a nice looking pistol.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom