• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Sur 13 is a very violent gang. Keep your eyes peeled, it sounds like they have come to your town. No place is sacred any more.
    Only traitors leave the gates open for the raiders.

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    I live right down the road from Fry and Morton. That garbege is starting to show up more and more. Hopefully it was just little dumb middle school kids that are out for spring break. it doea piss me off seeing this. I go home from work down Westgreen through a neighborhood and there is a house that those little punks tagged! They tagged a guys house! I would be waiting for them again for sure!!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Is SUR 13 the same as MS 13? From what little I have heard of MS 13, I know that is one seriously bad worldwide gang that the FBI has been monitoring in Houston lately I guess.

Thumper_6119

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Amarillo, Texas
    You don't think there isn't already a list? ;)

Whether or not it's available to the public, I don't know.

It's not actually a list, it's a database. I used to work for TDCJ-ID, and one of the gang intellegence guys is a good friend of mine (in fact, he's my sensei). He used to have to keep close eyes on all of these groups, with their correspondences with each other, with outside contacts, etc. Normally, their tattoos will reflect their affiliation, but many times they are subdtly hidden within the picture to keep prison GI teams from IDing them. Generally, that is a moot point as their behavior alone will identify their affiliation, moreover, many of them are so prideful in their affiliation that they won't hide anything and will openly sport tattoos and are quite verbose about their membership.

With everything that is going on south of here, I'd be willing to bet it's been lively behind the wire of our prisons lately.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    It's not actually a list, it's a database. I used to work for TDCJ-ID, and one of the gang intellegence guys is a good friend of mine (in fact, he's my sensei). He used to have to keep close eyes on all of these groups, with their correspondences with each other, with outside contacts, etc. Normally, their tattoos will reflect their affiliation, but many times they are subdtly hidden within the picture to keep prison GI teams from IDing them. Generally, that is a moot point as their behavior alone will identify their affiliation, moreover, many of them are so prideful in their affiliation that they won't hide anything and will openly sport tattoos and are quite verbose about their membership.

With everything that is going on south of here, I'd be willing to bet it's been lively behind the wire of our prisons lately.

It really makes you wonder how much the good guys are going to take before somebody yells, "Get a rope!"

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom