• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I saw a compact kind of 1911 compact look alike at Academy today. It was in 9mm and the brand was Buffalo something...... Any one heard of or shoot this model?

Okie556
    Target Sports

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I saw a compact kind of 1911 compact look alike at Academy today. It was in 9mm and the brand was Buffalo something...... Any one heard of or shoot this model?

Okie556
    Wow.......no wonder I didn't get a response. Looked again and the gun was actually a Cherokee Bull 9mm. Looks like a small 1911. Anyone had any experience with this model?

Okie556

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    And that someone would probably respond if this thread was in the right forum. ;)

Pete,

As a fairly new member to this forum I am still working on how to figure out what goes where. What part of forum would this post be best suited?

Okie556

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Pete,

As a fairly new member to this forum I am still working on how to figure out what goes where. What part of forum would this post be best suited?

Okie556

Okie, I was just picking on you in a good-natured manner, no offense intended. It would be best to post it in the Handgun forum.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Okie, I was just picking on you in a good-natured manner, no offense intended. It would be best to post it in the Handgun forum.

No offense taken! I appreciate your advice. I will try to delete and repost.

Okie556

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    No offense taken! I appreciate your advice. I will try to delete and repost.

Okie556

You might try sending a PM to Texas1911 asking him to move it for you. Or use the "Report Post" feature (the little triangle in the upper righthand corner of the post header next to the post number.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    You might try sending a PM to Texas1911 asking him to move it for you. Or use the "Report Post" feature (the little triangle in the upper righthand corner of the post header next to the post number.

Pete,

Thanks for google info as well!

Okie556

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    I was wondering what it could be. I don't have any experience with these, but I bet someone does.

Guys.........thanks for help! I went back to take another look at the Cherokee yesterday and walked out with a XD9 SC instead. I think I made a good choice.

Thanks again,

Okie556

WB5MHA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Houston
    For the record, based on the web sites shown, the "Cherokee" looks like an NFA item or a short barrel rifle or a pistol, supressed or whatever.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    Guys.........thanks for help! I went back to take another look at the Cherokee yesterday and walked out with a XD9 SC instead. I think I made a good choice.

Thanks again,

Okie556

You can't go wrong with an XD. I believe you will be very happy with it. Now, if you can just find some ammo!!

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    You can't go wrong with an XD. I believe you will be very happy with it. Now, if you can just find some ammo!!
    Our Academy has been pretty good about getting an ammo shipment once a week. Plus, I ordered some 9 from Ammotogo a month back. FYI.......bought some FMJ Monarch 115 gr 9MM from Academy and ran 2-boxes through a brand new never fired Sig SP 2022. They were surprisingly clean shooting..........I expected much worse.

Okie556

Top Bottom