• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Sorry for the late notice, but just a friendly reminder that the usual monthly gun show (SAXET) is this weekend and we'll be doing the usual breakfast at the usual location (IHOP) on the usual day (Saturday) at the usual time (8am) if anyone wants to join the usual crowd!

Cheers! M2
    Lynx Defense

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    will have a couple of tables....moving some Glock and Springfields at dealer to clean up the books....about five dozen...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I might have to check out that GSG 1911. A bud of mine bought one from the Gun Shack and it was a fun plinker! I really don't need another .22LR pistol; but if it's in good shape and the price is right, I just might have to...

Can you give me the details (e.g. when bought, estimated number of rounds down the barrel, condition, etc)?

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I have had it about 2 years and put about 500 rounds in it. Always fed it good HV ammo and it ran great. I would say it's in good condition since it still shoots great but the finish has some minor dings. It is a great plinker but I love my .22 revolver and lever action more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Gilgondorin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    San Antonio
    Can somebody post the specifics of the meeting/eating/event time locations? Been to the SAXET once or twice before, but I might be bringing a friend who just recently bought his first gun before along for the ride.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Can somebody post the specifics of the meeting/eating/event time locations? Been to the SAXET once or twice before, but I might be bringing a friend who just recently bought his first gun before along for the ride.

Saturday, IHOP, 8am for breakfast, 9am for the show. SA Event Center, Marbach & 410. Parking is a couple of bucks, park at IHOP and walk over to the show and spend the money on something gun-related instead....

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Is shortround going?? :roflsmile:

I did, for the first time in many moons, and it still sucked! Guns are selling at a decent price now, but ammo other than .223/5.56 is still being hawked at outrageous prices.

Dealers still sell crap Remington Golden Bullets for $75.00 per 525. I would not urinate in their mouths if their throats were on fire.

Top Bottom