• ...and so much more!
  • wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    It has not been cancelled...yet...as the current (Texas) shutdown is supposed to end on 01 May.

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    SAXET_Trade_Shows.png

Attachments

• SAXET_Trade_Shows.png
      SAXET_Trade_Shows.png
      36.9 KB · Views: 476

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I always had fun...

We really used to enjoy going to gun shows in and around San Antonio, but once it got down to only being one, and that one was SAXET, it just got too monotonous to attend regularly.

We now go once or twice a year, and still wonder why we bother...

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Going there every month, part of the fun is seeing what weird stuff wanders in or is on the part time dealer's tables. Another part of the fun is pointing out the arseholio geezers who have been carrying around the same triple-priced garbage for at least a decade. And...as a dealer...buying entire tables full of that overpriced stuff for a reasonable price when the old fucker finally dies and his grandkids are interested in actually selling something instead of just carrying it from show to show and using that as an excuse to escape from his harridan spouse and bullshit with his fellow geezers for a weekend like pops had been doing...

Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    We really used to enjoy going to gun shows in and around San Antonio, but once it got down to only being one, and that one was SAXET, it just got too monotonous to attend regularly.

We now go once or twice a year, and still wonder why we bother...
    True, kind of sad there used to be several...still brings out the kid in me though, and Germany is too far to go to visit a brothel so...

What worries me is that by getting rid of all the shows it reduces the amount of exposure that the younger generation gets to shooting, guns, etc. I remember the first time my Dad took me but lots of this generation and maybe none from the future generations will know that joy...that's what bothers me.
    They can always go to the public library to hear a transgender man read Green Eggs and Ham...

120372_w_450_388.jpg

Attachments

• 120372_w_450_388.jpg
      120372_w_450_388.jpg
      32.9 KB · Views: 246

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    (from SAXET):

The Corpus Christi show on May 30th and 31st, and also the San Antonio show June 6th and 7th have both been canceled due to the covid-19 pandemic (HE MEANT TO SAY "DUE TO THE KUNG FLU).

Our next scheduled show will be San Antonio July 4th and 5th

The Next Corpus Christi Show will be August 8 – 9

Top Bottom