• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randy_rcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    Yep I couldn't wait to get home and play with my dong. That's what I was telly my friends that I was hanging out with after the show lol. After the UFC fight my girl got into my car and sat on my dong lol. She said she likes the look and feel of my dong. On the ak of course

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I went today. Bought a bivvy bag and a pair of flight gloves (brand new, $10!!) for camping. My friend bought himself a Colt Lawman Mk III that wasn't shot much but had a good amount of holster wear on it, talked the guy selling it down to $425. Then he bought his son one of the Polytech M14s that Wakal was selling.

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    My sister just retired from the Border Patrol and moved out here from Kalifornia a couple of weeks ago. We went to the gun show so she could buy a carry weapon (ended up with a Glock 23 - I prefer pistols with a thumb safety, but she didn't want one like that) and some ammo cans. When we left the show, the cops at the front door were watching us real close, probably because we walked out with eight ammo cans. After that, we went to Academy and she picked up a Mossberg 510 20-guage shotgun and a few hundred rounds of ammo for it.

All she needs now is an AR-15 and a gun safe. :)

bertizzie89

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    san antonio, texas
    no problem, saw you asked about em. i was just browsing on there looking for stuff i shouldnt buy, but probably will, seems like a common problem with most of us on this forum lol i love the xd, smooth shooter!

24DONE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    kerr
    Seeing that the Mex restaurant had a "fire", I took that as a sign to skip breakfast and a chance meeting of the infamous TRN. Enjoyed the show. Bought ammo, parts for AR, M1 Carbine and 03's. Oh yea, also bought a dog.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Seeing that the Mex restaurant had a "fire", I took that as a sign to skip breakfast and a chance meeting of the infamous TRN. Enjoyed the show. Bought ammo, parts for AR, M1 Carbine and 03's. Oh yea, also bought a dog.

You managed to survive another day, lol only met him once but he's a good guy. I saw those people with the dogs and thought this is fate telling me to buy a gun because my wife told me if I get another one I have to get her a puppy, didn't end up finding anything that stuck out to me though. What kind of dogs were they and how much were they asking if you don't mind, looked like labs to me, didn't wanna get too close or make the mistake of holding one lol.

24DONE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2012
    kerr
    AH, I thought they were chocolate labs also. I made the mistake of talking with the guy on Saturday. They are German "Drahthaar" breed. He wanted $225 ea. Went home looked the breed up talked it over with my wife and drove 1 hr back into the show on Sunday and bought one. Will get my new pup "Panzer" in 3-4 weeks. They are only 4 weeks old now. Now I'm going to need a high dollar side by side and a smoking pipe to go with my German hunting dog. Or I'll stick with my old 20ga SxS and a beer.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    AH, I thought they were chocolate labs also. I made the mistake of talking with the guy on Saturday. They are German "Drahthaar" breed. He wanted $225 ea. Went home looked the breed up talked it over with my wife and drove 1 hr back into the show on Sunday and bought one. Will get my new pup "Panzer" in 3-4 weeks. They are only 4 weeks old now. Now I'm going to need a high dollar side by side and a smoking pipe to go with my German hunting dog. Or I'll stick with my old 20ga SxS and a beer.

Just got a chance to look up the breed, wishing I could have gotten one now but we don't have enough room for a bigger dog yet, hopefully he'd get along with my other German dog (Dachshund lol). Enjoy the puppy and you could stick with that old 20 gauge and a beer but why not have that AND a side by side and a pipe lol, seems like they're good hunting dogs.

Langenator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    College Station
    My sister just retired from the Border Patrol and moved out here from Kalifornia a couple of weeks ago. We went to the gun show so she could buy a carry weapon (ended up with a Glock 23 - I prefer pistols with a thumb safety, but she didn't want one like that) and some ammo cans. When we left the show, the cops at the front door were watching us real close, probably because we walked out with eight ammo cans. After that, we went to Academy and she picked up a Mossberg 510 20-guage shotgun and a few hundred rounds of ammo for it.

All she needs now is an AR-15 and a gun safe. :)

What do ammo cans go for at the SA show? I got spoiled for years going to shows in WA and NC near military bases where I could get .50 cal cans for like $8. The surplus stores here want almost twice that. I'm wondering if the proximity to all the bases in SA brings the price down.

Top Bottom