Saxet Gun Shows

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by Deuce Coupe, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Deuce Coupe

Deuce Coupe Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Livingston
    I have never been to a Saxet Gun Show. There is one in Conroe this weekend and am thinking about attending.

Has anyone been to these and are they worthwhile (read as good prices)?

Looking for a decent price on a Hi-Point 995 or Kel-Tec SUB 2000 to keep the Obama Brownshirts away.

Any comments would be appreciated..

Pete

*Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight,he'll just shoot you. *

2. smschulz

smschulz Paid for CUT TGT Supporter

Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Gun show prices will never be as good a shopping on the Internet (on-line dealers, forums, gunbroker, etc) but you can see and pick up the same day. The Saxtet show is nothing special but what the heck ~ it's still a gun show. YMMV

3. ChrisV

ChrisV New Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Montgomery, Texas
    Clean donkey pooh from the coral or go to the gun show? This jackass will be at the show .

4. Roscoe

Roscoe Active Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    I've been to the Saxet show in Conroe a couple times. I've bought a couple of guns there, I got an excellent price on a Bushmast AR. Usually a great supply of ammo. Damn, I hate missing this one. Hopefully I'll be back home for the next Conroe gunshow.

5. bikerbill

bikerbill Active Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Go to the Austin show often, got a great price on a NIB Kimber UCII and until the Messiah took over, they had plenty of ammo at good prices ... haven't been in a few months because you have to get there half an hour before it opens to have any hope of getting in a reasonable length of time ... might try again next month ...

6. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    Have the prices and crowds gone away yet?

I haven't gone in over a year. Was a lot of fun. I'm kind of waiting to take my fiancee. Be kind of an experience for her.