Saxet Gunshow in Conroe, Tx.

robbo1965

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 20, 2008
Spring, Texas
Was just wondering if anyone was going to the Saxet Gunshow in Conroe, Tx Feb.28- March 1?

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 2, 2008
Spring
I plan to go check it out, but have not decided on Sat or Sun yet. I heard that the prices tended to be better at the small town shows compared to Houston, but can't say from personal experience.

robbo1965

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 20, 2008
Spring, Texas
I believe it's gonna be at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe if I'm not mistaken. I remember when this show was in the Spring area before it moved to this location, so I don't what the crowd is gonna be like. Tried to make this venue one time, but they had something els going on at the time.

drj3828

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 4, 2008
Grimes County, TX
I went today, there is a whole bunch of price gouging, I purchased a Magpul MOE stock for my ar. One dealer had it for $39.95 but I found a good dealer who had it for $29.95 this is Magpuls suggested sale price. I should have took some of my spare AR parts and sold them could of made a killin!
I might go to Belton tomorrow and check out that show.

DRJ

JKTex

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I should have took some of my spare AR parts and sold them could of made a killin!

Oh my, but wont that may you a price gouger per your definition of the some of the dealers charging higher prices? Or does that only apply to someone else charging higher prices?

Trueno

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May 29, 2008
Golden Triangle
I went on Sunday, not crowded at all but some prices were beyond stupid. One seller proudly displayed some loose subsonic lead-tipped .308 for $3 per round.

Collins sold out on ammo twice. They made a run to restock, buyers met them at the back door and followed 'em to their booth. Sold out again in just under 15 minutes.

I bought another AK and a coupla ammo crates and headed back to Beaumont.

t

Top Bottom