Saxet Gunshow in Conroe, Tx.

robbo1965

Dec 20, 2008
Spring, Texas
Was just wondering if anyone was going to the Saxet Gunshow in Conroe, Tx Feb.28- March 1?

jgedmond

Dec 2, 2008
Spring
I plan to go check it out, but have not decided on Sat or Sun yet. I heard that the prices tended to be better at the small town shows compared to Houston, but can't say from personal experience.

robbo1965

Dec 20, 2008
Spring, Texas
I believe it's gonna be at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe if I'm not mistaken. I remember when this show was in the Spring area before it moved to this location, so I don't what the crowd is gonna be like. Tried to make this venue one time, but they had something els going on at the time.

drj3828

Mar 4, 2008
Grimes County, TX
I went today, there is a whole bunch of price gouging, I purchased a Magpul MOE stock for my ar. One dealer had it for $39.95 but I found a good dealer who had it for $29.95 this is Magpuls suggested sale price. I should have took some of my spare AR parts and sold them could of made a killin!
I might go to Belton tomorrow and check out that show.

DRJ

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
I should have took some of my spare AR parts and sold them could of made a killin!
Oh my, but wont that may you a price gouger per your definition of the some of the dealers charging higher prices? Or does that only apply to someone else charging higher prices?

Trueno

May 29, 2008
Golden Triangle
I went on Sunday, not crowded at all but some prices were beyond stupid. One seller proudly displayed some loose subsonic lead-tipped .308 for $3 per round.

Collins sold out on ammo twice. They made a run to restock, buyers met them at the back door and followed 'em to their booth. Sold out again in just under 15 minutes.

I bought another AK and a coupla ammo crates and headed back to Beaumont.

t

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members