Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I know the vendor youre talking about. 100s of old knives. Im not a knife collector. I figured they were worth it to someone. I usually look at the old coins and old Bibles and think they are cool but never buy any.

Yep. Seemed less guns on the top level too. Saw my first psl $1000 for it. Which is just a rpk chambered for 762x54.
    Reason being they arent being imported right now.

jbgramps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Austin
    Looks like a new indoor range is opening in Cedar Park in February. They had a table advertising it. The Shady Oaks Gun Range somewhere near 1431 and New Hope. I usually shoot at Eagle Peak or my brother-in-laws farm. But I think I'll check it out when it opens.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Looks like a new indoor range is opening in Cedar Park in February. They had a table advertising it. The Shady Oaks Gun Range somewhere near 1431 and New Hope. I usually shoot at Eagle Peak or my brother-in-laws farm. But I think I'll check it out when it opens.

As much as I hate indoor ranges I'll check it out at least.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Its on new hope down past the veterans memorial park! Guy seems really interested in our feedback/making it the facility we want it to be so its worth a shot!

sent from the duck blind!

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin

As much as I hate indoor ranges I'll check it out at least.

Its on new hope down past the veterans memorial park! Guy seems really interested in our feedback/making it the facility we want it to be so its worth a shot!

sent from the duck blind!

That February opening is about two months behind the original schedule, I believe. Wonder what's up??? They need to take advantage of the three cold days in January to get some folks out of the weather. ;)

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    ... no no I meant I missed the table where the range info was. Yes Im know leander cedar park like the back of my hand. I use to work in leander for 7 years, have lots of family that live in both cities, mom works for lisd.

ZINCOGNITO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2013
    AUSTIN
    I know I'm the FNG here but I've noticed some of you guys looking for gun deals. I'm wondering if we would benefit from a "Where Can I Find It?" thread for the Austin area? You would post up any deals on guns, parts, gear and ammo.....local or online. Also, if you're having a tough time finding anything (guns, parts, gear and ammo), feel free to ask the question. What do guys think?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I know I'm the FNG here but I've noticed some of you guys looking for gun deals. I'm wondering if we would benefit from a "Where Can I Find It?" thread for the Austin area? You would post up any deals on guns, parts, gear and ammo.....local or online. Also, if you're having a tough time finding anything (guns, parts, gear and ammo), feel free to ask the question. What do guys think?

There's a whole forum for that in the classifieds.

Top Bottom