• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I'm going on Saturday. Will likely be there when the doors open - have to drop the kiddo off at the airport that morning.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Unfortunately I'm beginning my Christmas travels this weekend and won't be able to make it. Someone please post how it is. Despite the negativity it sometimes receives, particularly since Premier started coming to the area, I still think Austin's Saxet is a decent show and I hope it sticks around. Plus, the fact that it's held here at all - and in a county owned facility at that - eats at the leftist morons that masquerade as our City Council.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So who is shopping for what at the show? Most ammo prices have been stupid. Maybe some steel case bulk buys? I have been looking for a USGI poncho and not finding one. What else...oh i may buy a 10/22 if i can find a nice model and/or good deal. I might even grab a 380 like an LCP if cheap enough.

What are you in the market for?

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I as actually going to bring my Romanian SKS and see what people might offer for it. Haha. Not quite an answer to that question. If I find an SVT 40 I'd buy it. I'd like to get a bayonet for my Garand. I'll have my eye out for a few calibers as well. Thats about it.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I'll just be looking, other than picking up some small tools, cleaning supplies, etc. I'll have to see if anything jumps out at me.

hardcase60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Central Texas
    So who is shopping for what at the show? Most ammo prices have been stupid. Maybe some steel case bulk buys? I have been looking for a USGI poncho and not finding one. What else...oh i may buy a 10/22 if i can find a nice model and/or good deal. I might even grab a 380 like an LCP if cheap enough.

What are you in the market for?

Me thinks it would be easier to find a surplus tank than a true surplus poncho. I fondly recall the WWII/Korean surplus ponchos that were available back in early 60's. Wish I still had them.

hardcase60

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom