• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greybeard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Southern Denton County
    From checking on on this thread [url]http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCH...94cdcc#p283828[/URL]
    just now, it looks like a few thousand of us overwhelming their phones and fax machines today got some results.

Especially Texas "constituents", please read the most current posts there before calling or faxing. Where appropriate, let's keep hitting the right people at the right time all the way through Memorial Day!
    Military Camp

wcollier

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Buda, Texas
    Sure enough. I phoned McCall's office today, and they pretty much begged me to let everyone know this was moved on to the General State Calendar, and to please stop calling! :)

Good Job.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Sure enough. I phoned McCall's office today, and they pretty much begged me to let everyone know this was moved on to the General State Calendar, and to please stop calling! :)

Good Job.

It did, but that's not the Major calendar. I can't find any action after being placed on the general calendar on the 23rd. I'm sure I'm missing something somewhere.

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    I'm with Texas1911 ... how will they ever know? It's nice to have a law, but you can always get another job, while you only get one life ... and the only way your boss will know is if you run your mouth or you have to use it to protect yourself in the company parking lot, a fairly unlikely scenario ..

Top Bottom