• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    The company Royal Firearms ( https://royalfirearms.com/) has a very convincing website claiming they have a large retail store at 4123 W Patrick Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89118. Their website has multiple pages advertising different firearms and accessories and even describes a gun range and offers memberships. Turns out it all is a front for a foreign scam. I fell for it and want to let everyone else know so they won't. I sent money received an email back saying the order was being processed and that was the last from them. They no longer return any emails or even respond on their chat line. Be aware that their convincing website is a scam.

kantor99

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    United States
    I posted this under "Criminality but thought it might get a wider audience here:

The company Royal Firearms ( https://royalfirearms.com/) has a very convincing website claiming they have a large retail store at 4123 W Patrick Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89118. Their website has multiple pages advertising different firearms and accessories and even describes a gun range and offers memberships. Turns out it all is a front for a foreign scam. I fell for it and want to let everyone else know so they won't. I sent money received an email back saying the order was being processed and that was the last from them. They no longer return any emails or even respond on their chat line. Be aware that their convincing website is a scam.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    When something sounds too good to be true ....

You're not the only one to fall for it though:

BigJiLm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2021
    Dallas
    Looks like that website is no longer active. I got defrauded by the ripoffs over at Royal Ammo Shop - royalammoshop.com and ill post on that.

Top Bottom