Military Camp

Scam Artist #2 - Col. George Elswick -- Update: CAUGHT!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • catlin1985

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    greenville
    George elswick is in knoxville tn

I WAS TAKEN TODAY BY THIS george elswick SAME DEAL TWO KIDS AND A WIFE WITH A BAD CHECK BOOK.HE IS GOOD USEING THE WIFE AND KIDS TO RIP YOU OFF. 1ST CHECK I EVER TOOK AND WILL BE THE LAST ONE. HE IS IN KNOXVILLE TN TODAY 07/26/09 I WILL HELP PAY IF NEEDED TO CATCH THIS JERK. THIS IS A ADDRESS HE GIVE ME 2604 COLE RD PIGION FORGE TN 37752 AND THIS IS A DRIVERS LICENSE NUMBER 100358942

Dinki Dow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Killeen, TX
    Elswick

Cecil Elswick 3927 Gladiola Court #103 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29588. Phone: 843-340-3364

When I met him 6-7-09 he looked to be about 6'-3", 230# and on his check was COL George C Elswick, Palm Coast FL. He was wearing BDU's and a blocked hat like the Marines wear with a Silver Oak Leaf.
    Read my other post under Dinki Dow for other info.

VAD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    US
    Where did you run into elswick at EXACTLY in Knoxville? Address, store, etc???

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Not to be mean, but why would you take a check since it's only a claim to cash? That's just crazy.

Did you bother to read his initial post, or did you just want to bust his chops?? He got taken by a scam artist - one that's VERY good at what he does. I've written checks at gun shows and for internet gun purchases for years totalling in the tens of thousands of dollars - it's a shame that a POS like this jerk would take advantage of someone's trust in our military!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Update****update****update****update****update

Ah'm pleased to announce that Dinky called me this evening - seems the authorities caught up with this dirtbag in Tennessee, an' he's now in transit back to Virginia (I THINK that's where he said), and who knows from there. From the sounds of things, this boy has a LOT of folks across the country lookin' forward to visitin' with him again....

YAY!!!!!!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Good. One more POS off the streets. Now we can focus on getting the ones in CONgress and the white house out...LOL

VAD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    US
    Elswick

The Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Service and ATF apprehended Elswick in Tennessee recently. He is awaiting extradition to Virginia where he will face federal charges pertaining to firearms and impersonating a govt official. If you have a case open in a municipality outside of virginia (or you swore out a criminal complaint resulting in an arrest warrant), have your investigator working with you contact the case agents from DCIS or ATF in Roanoke, VA (office numbers are publicly listed).

Panzer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Wylie TX
    wow that is good news heres hoping he will get to face all the charges against him but I'm betting all the Federales will get first dibs :)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    The Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Service and ATF apprehended Elswick in Tennessee recently. He is awaiting extradition to Virginia where he will face federal charges pertaining to firearms and impersonating a govt official. If you have a case open in a municipality outside of virginia (or you swore out a criminal complaint resulting in an arrest warrant), have your investigator working with you contact the case agents from DCIS or ATF in Roanoke, VA (office numbers are publicly listed).

Badass!

Hope he enjoys prison!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom