APOD Firearms

Scam Artist #2 - Col. George Elswick -- Update: CAUGHT!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dinki Dow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Killeen, TX
    Just received from DOJ Agent in VA who I have a contact with. I was hoping for a longer term LIKE forever as I was one of his victims. Interested parties might want to keep the URL to check further news.

Elswick was sentenced to 42 months in prison and 3 years supervision after his release. Hopefully another jurisdiction will prosecute him on outstanding charges and he will receive more prison time. If you are interested in keeping up with where he is pulling his time go to www.bop.gov and use the inmate locator. It will take a month or so before his information will be listed in the system.
    Target Sports

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just so we all know what he looks like before he went to Federal "pound me in the ass" prison...

View attachment 4278

Being a scumbag is one thing, but ripping people off while wearing the proud uniform of this nation's military is another. I hope he becomes some huge, smelly inmate's bitch!

And to Cecil George Elswick, get used to it, as Hell isn't going to be much better!

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    Just so we all know what he looks like before he went to Federal "pound me in the ass" prison...

View attachment 4278

Being a scumbag is one thing, but ripping people off while wearing the proud uniform of this nation's military is another. I hope he becomes some huge, smelly inmate's bitch!

And to Cecil George Elswick, get used to it, as Hell isn't going to be much better!

Need to find a better picture of the scumsucker. That one isn't big enough. They need to give him a tour in Huntsville. Bubba would give him a FINE old time.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Personally I think he should be drug out and shot in public, but hey ... I'm a hundred years behind.

FWIW....I have no problem with this...at all. I believe the only problem with the death penalty is that not enough crimes fall under its use.

Craig

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It's great that the little people finally won a battle against this kind of scum. Four things really frost me about this guy. First, he cheated people who couldn't afford to be cheated. Second, he disgraced a proud uniform. Third, he enlisted a woman to run his scam and last......a child? Crap! This guy needs "Cruel and Unusual Punishment!"

Did they identify the female or the child?

Flash

Top Bottom