Scary Dream

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by goodfellas, Aug 14, 2009.

1. goodfellas

goodfellas Member

Mar 20, 2008
    San Antonio
    Ever have scary dreams that your weapons wont function when you need em? I had one last night where my shotgun wouldn't cycle when i needed it and I've had a couple where my AK wouldn't go bang. Dose anyone else get these or am I just a gun nut.

2. wrtanker

wrtanker Active Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    Sometimes they won't function and sometimes I shoot and shoot and it has no effect. I hate those dreams!

3. Seabear1500

Seabear1500 Active Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    When I was still in High School I used to have one pretty regular where someone was breaking in to my parent's house and I shot at them through the screen door with a .22lr and they laughed, I then picked up my 12 gauge and fired. I would always wake up when I saw the flash. I never knew wether or not it was effective. Haven't had that dream in over 30 years, watch me have it tonight after bringing it up. LOL:lolz:

4. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I'm one boring guy. My dreams are usually about work. Even last night, I had a dream that I ran into an old customer.

5. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    My dreams are ................... nevermind my wife gets on here from time to time.:rofl::rofl::rofl: <duck>
    J/K

6. cowboy45

cowboy45 Active Member

May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    All the time. :texas:

7. Maxpower

Maxpower Active Member

May 26, 2009
    when I was in the Army I always had a dream where I ran out of ammo....that maybe why I keep so much around now

8. kfog

kfog Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Houston
    the only one i've had was actually about guns AND work(which happens to be a gun store haha)

my dream was that cabela's was on the TX/Mexico border, and that a bunch of drug runners kidnapped a few coworkers. then me and another guy loaded up with some black rifles and a couple handguns. went across the border and got them back. weirdest dream i've had to date

9. goodfellas

goodfellas Member

Mar 20, 2008
    San Antonio

let me guess yall walked slow motion trough the barrios looking like this :fighting0002: :banger:

10. mace

mace New Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Houson
    I remember when I started carrying, I'd have these dreams occasionally where I was being attacked and trying to draw from some impossibly awkward position, or I had the gun in my hand and pointed, but the trigger was incredibly heavy and slow. I've seen threads like this before too on other boards. I guess it has something to do with seriously contemplating and being prepared to take another man's life to protect your own.