• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    Who knew that Cali Kops have AR's strapped to their motorcycles? Amazing that the citizenry of that state allow their police to be armed to the teeth with AR's mounted even on their motorcycles, while basically rendering themselves criminals for owning the same weapon. California Cuckoos. I am surprised the officer didnt just shoot the kid, seems like thats what most would do nowadays.
    I guess when guns are basically outlawed, that you will have idiot kids (of idiot parents) who have never learned gun saftey.
    The kids group was of the ages of 14-20. By that age I had already joined the NRA and had gun safety class... I had a gun for 5 years at least by the time I was 14.
    There will be a whole generation of Cali Kids who think of guns as something only "authorities" should have. Those kids will be future elected officials in California. :(

Schoolkid Grabs Cops' AR-15 & Shoots It During Police Safety Demonstration

"A school kid at a "Red Ribbon Week" event in Chino California grabbbed the AR-15 mounted on a police motorcycle and shot the weapon Wednesday morning, injuring three people. The incident occurred at Newman Elementary School on Walnut Ave, about a mile from the Chino Police Department.
    At a press conference held Wednesday evening at the Police station, The public information officer began by saying that the annual 'Red Ribbon' event is held for the students to "provide them with information on safety programs." LibertyFight.com was there and has exclusive coverage of the entire press conference.
    The police spokeswoman did not answer whether the child was charged in the shooting, nor would she say if the officer was still on duty. Asked about the policy of having loaded weapons around schoolkids, the spokeswoman said that until the investigation is completed, all Chino motorcycle officers will have the AR-15s removed from police motorcycles. She did not say what they would be replaced with, if anything."
    Capitol Armory ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I am surprised the officer didnt just shoot the kid, seems like thats what most would do nowadays.
    That statement is based on ..... ?

I guess when guns are basically outlawed, that you will have idiot kids (of idiot parents) who have never learned gun saftey.
    The kids group was of the ages of 14-20. By that age I had already joined the NRA and had gun safety class... I had a gun for 5 years at least by the time I was 14.
    The kids are not idiots because they have not been exposed to firearms, or camping, or how to repair a broken lawnmower. Your experience has no bearing on theirs or the incident.

"A school kid at a "Red Ribbon Week" event in Chino California grabbbed the AR-15 mounted on a police motorcycle and shot the weapon Wednesday morning, injuring three people. The incident occurred at Newman Elementary School on Walnut Ave, about a mile from the Chino Police Department.
    At a press conference held Wednesday evening at the Police station, The public information officer began by saying that the annual 'Red Ribbon' event is held for the students to "provide them with information on safety programs." LibertyFight.com was there and has exclusive coverage of the entire press conference.
    The police spokeswoman did not answer whether the child was charged in the shooting, nor would she say if the officer was still on duty. Asked about the policy of having loaded weapons around schoolkids, the spokeswoman said that until the investigation is completed, all Chino motorcycle officers will have the AR-15s removed from police motorcycles. She did not say what they would be replaced with, if anything."
    Now we're getting down to the crux of the problem. It's absolutely unfathomable that a cop would go to a school to teach safety and leave a loaded firearm unsecured. If the facts bear that out, he should be fired and appropriate charges filed.

stanjones

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2013
    South Austin
    "The kids are not idiots because they have not been exposed to firearms, or camping, or how to repair a broken lawnmower. Your experience has no bearing on theirs or the incident."

I disagree. Anyone who even knows what a gun is, or has seen a movie that shows a gun being fired, or a video game, knows it can shoot if you pull the trigger. This kid was a minimum of 14 years old...he's an idiot. It's just my opinion.Idiots do exist...you may think I am one. lol. I dont have to shoot up heroin to know it could kill me, I dont have to randomly pull a trigger to know the gun can and may fire a round.

Last edited:

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    If this AD had been with a civilian's AR, the Amerikanische Ministerium fur Volksklarung und Propaganda, AKA the Main Stream Media would have made it national headlines demanding an Assault Weapon ban. However, since one of the mantras of the Left is that we don't need weapons because we have the police to protect us, it will be quickly buried. This incident is a prime example of the "Forbidden Fruit" concept when children live in an environment cleansed of anything "evil" in Liberal's minds yet are most likely raised on a steady diet of FPS video games and Hollywood trash.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    "The kids are not idiots because they have not been exposed to firearms, or camping, or how to repair a broken lawnmower. Your experience has no bearing on theirs or the incident."

I disagree. Anyone who even knows what a gun is, or has seen a movie that shows a gun being fired, or a video game, knows it can shoot if you pull the trigger. This kid was a minimum of 14 years old...he's an idiot. It's just my opinion.Idiots do exist...you may think I am one. lol. I dont have to shoot up heroin to know it could kill me, I dont have to randomly pull a trigger to know the gun can and may fire a round.
    ^What he said.^

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    If this AD had been with a civilian's AR, the Amerikanische Ministerium fur Volksklarung und Propaganda, AKA the Main Stream Media would have made it national headlines demanding an Assault Weapon ban. However, since one of the mantras of the Left is that we don't need weapons because we have, the police to protect us, it will be quickly buried. This incident is a prime example of the "Forbidden Fruit" concept when children live in an environment cleansed of anything "evil" in Liberal's minds yet are most likely raised on a steady diet of FPS video games and Hollywood trash.
    I concur.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    You guys think these kids haven't played Call of Duty, 1-2-3...they know what guns are how to work them. Prob better then most cops

sent from my cell phone, far far away but still monitored by the NSA

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You guys think these kids haven't played Call of Duty, 1-2-3...they know what guns are how to work them. Prob better then most cops

Because thumbing a game controller and live fire are EXACTLY the same thing and the only training a cadet ever needed. :rolleyes:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Am I the only one curious how they mount these AR's on the motorcycles? Hell-the local cop.cars have a specially designed shotgun mount in them that doesn't release the shotgun unless the officer presses a button on his belt or in the car. I would think something like that could be made for bike-mounted rifles too.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Because thumbing a game controller and live fire are EXACTLY the same thing and the only training a cadet ever needed. :rolleyes:

To be fair, it beats the 1990's superhero flicks. Kids at least know that the stock goes on the shoulder and that magazines do have a physical limit in capacity.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    I thought it was illegal to leave a gun where children could gain access to it. That law doesn't apply to police? At school? If the police are the only people allowed to have guns in CA, they should at least obey the law with them. AR on a motorcycle?

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Where is the headline about the nearly 1,000,000 cops who are going to work everyday and not violatng anyone's rights while protecting their communities?
    You're right. They deserve a participation medal for doing what's expected of them. :laughing:

You really need to stop being so sensitive about the subject. There's nothing wrong with calling out the bad actors and their supervisors and policies that allow it to happen.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    You're right. They deserve a participation medal for doing what's expected of them. :laughing:

You really need to stop being so sensitive about the subject. There's nothing wrong with calling out the bad actors and their supervisors and policies that allow it to happen.
    No one asked for a medal. But you seem to like to point out the minute fraction that MAY, not did, but MAY have done something wrong. Its not a sensitivity issue its a issue with posting correct info. Or posting info that is sourced from a reliable entity.
    If people called out what you described, in a rational manner with facts to back up allegations, that is one thing. In those cases I have supported them. However, the fringe that scours the internet for any blog that whines about police and then posts a link as though that somehow lends credibilty to their insanely bias perspective, those are what I usually address.

In this case we have yet another....wait for it.....yep, a media story with few facts and LOTS of speculation. Those are the cases I reserve judgement on.

But feel free to jump on the cop bashing bandwagon without having the benefit of facts....there seems to always be room for more.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I used to work at Blessed Sacrament in Los Angeles in the homeless shelter. One day back when the Iraq war was just starting there was some big protest going on. The LAPD used our parking lot as a staging ground. I was hanging out there on my break or something shooting the shit with some officers, and they let me take a look at their ARs and shotguns. None of them were loaded. One of my dad's friends used to run the range courses for the LAPD too, and I know that they were required to keep the ARs locked in the trunk. According to the article the kid was unable to remove the rifle from the thing that holds it to the motorcycle. It still seems strange that it would have been sitting there with a chambered round.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom