School shooting suspect made 'disturbing' social media posts

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Ranger550, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Ranger550

Ranger550 Member

2. makarovmike

makarovmike Member

Jan 29, 2015
    San Marcos
    Jack Ryan and rman like this.
  3. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Or lack thereof.

Jack Ryan likes this.
  4. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Can't always blame it on the parents. Sometimes kids are just plain crazy.

Jack Ryan likes this.
  5. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Reading reports that he gave his now deceased adoptive mother lots of problems. Killed small animals and stole things from neighbors' garages. Don't know if it is true, but seems he was pretty undisciplined.

un·dis·ci·plined adjective, lacking in discipline; uncontrolled in behavior or manner.

6. AustinN4

AustinN4 TGT Addict

Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/15/report-fbi-warned-potential-school-shooter-named-nikolas-cruz-september/

The FBI was notified in September after a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment about wanting to be a “professional school shooter,” reports the far-left BuzzFeed News.

A YouTuber named Ben Bennight emailed the FBI tip-line after he noticed a comment left by a “Nikolas Cruz” on one of his videos. The comment read, “I’m going to be a professional school shooter.”

Bennight lives in Mississippi and says he was “immediately” contacted by the local FBI office. He met with agents the following day. “That was the last I heard from them,” he told BuzzFeed.

In the wake of the arrest of 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz for the murders of 17 people in Wednesday’s school shooting in Parkland, FL, Bennight was again contacted by the FBI.

According to BuzzFeed, Special Agent Ryan Furr left the following voice mail: “I think we spoke with you in the past about a complaint that you made about someone making a comment on your YouTube channel. I just wanted to follow up with you on that and ask you a question with something that’s come up, if you wouldn’t mind giving me a ring.”

Bennight says he was again visited by the FBI agents Wednesday and asked if he knew Cruz. When he told the agents he did not, they left.

As of this writing, there is no confirmation that the Nikolas Cruz who left that YouTube comment is the same Nikolas Cruz arrested for Wednesday’s shooting massacre.

7. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Seems to me there were multiple warning signs, and nothing was done about it.

Southpaw likes this.
  8. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    There always are, but what laws were broken?

9. easy rider

easy rider Allotropic Transformer TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Access to firearms after being treated for mental issues?

10. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Treatment for mental issues will not get you banned in Texas or any state I know of. Otherwise anyone that ever mentions having a problem to any medical or psychiatric proffesional, or sometimes your local clergy, would get you banned.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Southpaw and Wildcat Diva like this.